E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- A. G. Laptev, M. I. Farakhov Hydro-mechanical processes in petrochemistry and power engineering. Kazan: Kazan State University Press, 2008. p. 729. [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Nikolaeva Research of sorption processes using chemical water purifi-cation sludge for nitrogen and sulfur oxides contained in smoke gases emit-ted from a thermal power station//Thermal Engineering. 2013. Vol. 60. No. 4. pp. 244–247 [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Ziganshin, A. A Kolesnik, A.M. Ziganshin Design of dust and gas cleaning devices. Saint Petersburg: Lan, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Nikolaeva, A. N. Khusnutdinov Purification of gas emissions of chemical industry enterprises by carbonaceous cutting/Ecology & Industry of Russia. 2018, iss. 22 No. 8. pp.14–18 [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Nikolaeva, A. N. Khusnutdinov A study of the absorption of nitrogen oxides from the boiler flue gases//Thermal Engineering. 2018.Vol. 65. 8 edition. pp. 575–579 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. K. Semakina, Yu. S. Yakusheva, A. A. Shevchenko The choice of the method of pelletizing the adsorbents from waste products//Fundamental research. 2013. No. 8-3. pp. 720–725 [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Terekhova, S. M. Rusakova Investigation of adsorption patterns of anions on the surface of red sludge//Izvestiya MGTU “MAMI”. 2013. No. 3, vol. 1. pp. 147–151 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.