E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- A. Mecke, I. Lee, J.R. Baker jr., M.M. Banaszak Holl, B.G. Orr, Eur. Phys. J. E 14, 7 (2004) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ben Rabha, M.F. Boujmil, M. Saadoun, B. Bessaïs, Eur. Phys. J. Appl. Phys. (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- Luigi T. De Luca, Propulsion physics (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- F. De Lillo, F. Cecconi, G. Lacorata, A. Vulpiani, EPL, 84 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Instructions for reactive power compensation in distribution networks. VNIIE.M: Energy, 1974, -73 s. [Google Scholar]
- Arkhipov N.K. Voltage mode in electrical distribution networks. M.: VZEI publishing house, 1964.-131s. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 13109-97. Electric power. Compatibility of technical means is electromagnetic. Standards of electric power quality in general-purpose power supply systems. M.: Gossandart, 1998. -32p. [Google Scholar]
- Zhelezko Yu.S. Determination of power and places of local voltage control installation//Electrical stations. Moscow. 1972.- No. 11.- С.34–36. [Google Scholar]
- Barkan J.D. Automation of voltage control in distribution networks. M.: Energy, 1972.-120s. [Google Scholar]
- Zhelezko Yu.S. Loss of Electricity. Reactive power. Quality of electricity. M.: Publishing House of NC ENAS, 2009.-420s. [Google Scholar]
- Geraskin O.T. Graphs of the electric network and topological formulas//Izvestia of the USSR Academy of Sciences. Energy and Transport. 171.- No. 4-С.66–75. [Google Scholar]
- Dauren S. Akhmetbayev, Daurenbek A. Aubakir, YermekZh. Sarsikeyev,Bakhtybek A. Bainiyazov, Mikhail A. Surkov, Vitaliy I. Rozhko, Gulbahit N. Ansabekova, Assel S. Yerbolova, Azamat T. Suleimenov, Miramgul S. Tokasheva. Development of topological method for calculating current distribution coefficients in complex power networks,//Results in Physics, 2017, 7, стр.,1644–1649. [Google Scholar]
- Dzhandigulov A.R., Akhmetbaev D.S. Implementation of a new topological algorithm for calculating current distribution coefficients in complex electrical networks. Software for computers. Certificate of Entry of Information into the State Register of Rights to Copyrighted Objects No. 1552 dated January 31, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Dzhandigulov A.R., Akhmetbaev D.S. Finding all the core graphs of a given graph. Software for computers. Certificate of Entry of Information into the State Register of Rights to Copyrighted Objects No. 1551 dated January 31, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- DaurenAkhmetbayev, Arman Akhmetbayev, Azamat Suleymenov, Michal Kolcun .Modeling the Set Mode of Complex Power Grid,Based on Infeed Coefficients//Proceedings of the 9th International Scientific Symposium/Elektroenergetika 2017, 12.-14. 9. 2017, StaráLesná, Slovak Republic. [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Akhmetbaev, A.R. Dzhandigulov, A.D. Akhmetbaev.Topological algorithm for forming nodal stresses of complex networks energy systems. WebofConferences 139, 01066(2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Akhmetbaev; A.D. Akhmetbaev; A.R. Dzhandigulov. New Approachesto the Topological Method of Analysis of Electrical Networks. International Multi-Conference on Industrial Engineering and Modern Technologies, FarEastCon, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Akhmetbaev, A.R. Dzhandigulov,A.D. Akhmetbaev. Topological algorithm forforming nodal stresses ofcomplex networks energy systems. E3S WebofConferences 139, 01066 (2019). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Akhmetbayev D., Akhmetbayev A.,Aidarova A. Determination of rationaltransformation coefficients transformers distribution networks//E3S Web of conferences 25.04003 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Akhmetbaev D.S., Dzhandigulov A.R. Development of algorithms for a new topological method for calculating current distribution coefficients in complex electrical networks//eurasian journal of mathematical and computer applications. ISSN 2306–6172,Volume 7, Issue 3 (2019) 4–12 [Google Scholar]
- Development of algorithms for the formation of steady-state modes based on the topology of electric power systems//Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1392(1),012079, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.