E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- E.K. Arakelyan, A.V. Andryushin, S.Yu. Burtsev, K.A. Andryushin, Ways to expand the regulation range of steam-gas installations (CCGT) and their manoeuvrability and reliability (for example, PGU-450). Review article//Vestnik MPEI., 6(2017), pp. 20–30. [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Arakelyan, A.V. Andryushin, S.Yu. Burtsev, K.A. Andryushin. Technical and economic feasibility of converting a steam turbine PGU-450 to a motor mode//Electric stations, 6(2017), pp. 25–29. [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Arakelyan, A.V. Andryushin, S. Yu. Burtsev, K. A. Andryushin. Study of the technical and economic feasibility of converting the T-125/150 steam turbine to the motor mode when operating the PGU-450 in the GTU-TPP mode//Thermal Engineering, 12(2018), pp. 53–65. [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Arakelyan, A.V. Andryushin, S.Yu. Burtsev, K.A. Andryushin. Technical and economic feasibility of developing innovative technological solutions to expand the regulation range of high- capacity CCGT//Materials of the international conference “Modern problems of Thermophysics and energy” SPTE-2017, Moscow, NRU “MPEI”. v. 1. [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Arakelyan, I.O. Bezdelgin, K.A. Andryushin. Temperature State of the Flow-Through Part of a T-125/150 PGU-450 Steam Turbine Operating in the Steam-Free and Motor Regimes//Power Technology and Engineering, v.49, №4, (2015), pp.291–295. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Arakelyan. Improving the efficiency and manoeuvrability of equipment for thermal power stations/E. K. Arakelyan, V.A. Starshinov. - Moscow: publishing house of MPEI (1993). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Grachev, V.V. Kulichikhin, V.V. Ludomirsky. Thermal state of the T-100-130 turbine in motor mode//Power plant, 9(1976), pp. 19–22. [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Trukhny, L.N. Kobzarenko, A.A. Madoyan, E.K. Arakelyan, A. A Kochetov, V.V. Paschenko. Low-cycle reliability of K-200-130 turbine rotors at various methods of their output to the night reserve//Thermal Engineering, 10(1982), pp. 50–57. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.