E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Allaev K.R., Mirzabaev A.M. Small oscillations of electrical systems (Matrix approach), T .: Fan va tehnologiya, 2011, - 325 p. [Google Scholar]
- Allaev K., Makhmudov T. Prospects of diversification and ensuring energy safety of Uzbekistan. E3S Web Conf., Volume 139, 2019, Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2019). https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201913901002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anderson PM, Fouad AA. Power system control and stability, Second edition, Willey-Interscience A John Wiley & Sons Inc, USA; 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Kunder P. Power system stability and control, McGraw-Hill, Inc., USA; 1994. [Google Scholar]
- Norelys A-C, Manuel D-M, Javier AG, Rafael C-L. Using general quadratic Lyapunov functions to prove Lyapunov uniform stability for fractional order systems. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation. 2014; 22: 1–3. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cnsns.2014.10.008. [Google Scholar]
- Abdellatif BM. Stability with respect to part of the variables of nonlinear Caputo fractional diﬀerential equations. Mathematical Communications. 2018; 23: 119–126. [Google Scholar]
- Allaev K., Makhmudov T. Research of small oscillations of electrical power systems using the technology of embedding systems. Electrical Engineering, 2020; Issue 1: 309–319. DOI 10.1007/s00202-019-00876-9 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mirzabaev A.M. Matrix methods and algorithms for the analysis of static stability of electrical systems: Abstract of the dissertation of Doctor of Technical Sciences. - T.: 2016 .- 82p. [Google Scholar]
- Automation of dispatch control in the power industry. Ed. Yu.N. Rudenko, V.A. Semenova –M .: Publishing house of MEI, 2010, 648p. [Google Scholar]
- Allaev KR, Mirzabaev AM. Matrichnye metody analiza malyh kolebaniy elektricheskih system (Matrix methods for the analysis of small oscillations of electrical systems), Fan va texnologiya Publ., Tashkent; 2016, -432 p. [Google Scholar]
- Irwanto M et al. Improvement of Dynamic Electrical Power System Stability Using Riccati Matrix Method. Applied Mechanics and Materials. 2015; 793: 29–33. https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.793.29 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Antonovskaya OG. On the construction of a quadratic Lyapunov function with given properties. Differential Equations. 2013; 49(9): 1187–1191. https://doi.org/10.1134/S0012266113090140. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fazylov HF, Nasyrov TH. Ustanovivshiesya rezhimi elektroenergeticheskih sistem i ih optimizaciya (Established regimes of electric power systems and their optimization), Moliya Publ., Tashkent; 1999. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.