E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Ilyin M. M. Theory of oscillations. Text book for Universities М. М. Ilyin, К. S. Kolesnikov, Yu. S. Saratov; Edited by К. S. Kolesnikov, 2nd edition MSTU named after N. E. Bauman, 2003 – page № 272 [Google Scholar]
- Hoshimov, F.A., Bakhadirov, I.I., Erejepov, M., Djumamuratov, B. (2019) Development of method for normalizing electricity consumption E3S Web Conf 139 doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913901074 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bessonov L. А. Nonlinear electrical circuits. 5thedition. Moscow. Graduate school 2015, стр. 375 [Google Scholar]
- Ibadullaev M.I., Nuraliev A.K., Esenbekov A.J., Nazarov A.I. Resonant electromagnetic vibration exciter with feedback. 2020. Vestnik, MEI, №1. pages № 62–66 [Google Scholar]
- NazarovА. I., IbadullaevМ. I., NuralievА. К. On vibrational electro mechanical systems with an electromagnetic electric exciter. Magazine: Problems of energy and resource saving. Tashkent № 3–4, 2018, pages № 158–161 [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Chorodhury, M. M. Tillahojaev. Electro–Magnetic Vibro–Exciter of Oscillaritions controlled by Phase Feedback. Journal of the Institutions of engineers Bangladesh. vol. 22 №2 april 2004, p. 67–71. [Google Scholar]
- Korablev S.S. About self- oscillations of an Electromechanical exciter. Proceedings Of The Universities. Elecromechanics 1963 №6 pages№ 723–728. [Google Scholar]
- AntipovV.I., EfremenkovЕ.Е., RuinА.А., SubbotinYu.О. Increasing the energy efficiency of vibration mechanisms due to the excitation of a low-frequency resonant mode of vibrations.Glass and ceramics 2007 №5 page№ 13–16. [Google Scholar]
- AfanasievА.I., ZakamennykhYu.G. Analysis of resonant vibro transport vehicles.Proceedings Of The Universities. Mining journal №8 2008 pages 101–106. [Google Scholar]
- M. Ibadullaev, A. Nuraliev, A. Esenbekov. Research of an electromagnetic vibrator with a non-linear power supply. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 862 (2020) 062031. 1–5 p. https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/862/6/062031. [Google Scholar]
- K. Abidov, A. Raxmatullaev, O. Zaripov, A.Nuraliev, O.Narzullaeva. Investigation of an electromagnetic two-stroke vibrating activator in oscillatory mode. Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems. Volume 12. Issue 7 Special Issue, 2020. Pages 2167–2171 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.