E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Dynamically operations in asynchronous tractional gear of mainline electric locomotives./Y.А. Bakhvalov, G.А. Buzalof, А.А. Zarifyan and others. – М.: Route, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Kirjner D.L. Enforcement demands to the new tractional rolling-stock//Railway transport – 2007.– № 8. – С. 13–14. [Google Scholar]
- Kolpakhchya P.G., Petrov P.Y.Analysis of the methods on controls of asynchronous tractional engine at electrically propelled vehicles//Informer HElNII. – 2005. – № 2 (49).– С. 174–187. [Google Scholar]
- Hoshimov, F.A., Bakhadirov, I.I., Erejepov, M., Djumamuratov, B. (2019) Development of method for normalizing electricity consumption E3S Web Conf 139 doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913901074 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Burhanhodjaev A.M., Berdiev U.T., Iksar E.V. Eurasian Union of Scientists (ЕСУ) №11 Improvement of traction and energy performance of induction motors № 11(68)/2019.68. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.