E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- М.М. Ilyin. Theory of oscillations: Textbook for universities edited by K.S. Kolesnikov, 2nd edition. Publishing house of MSTU named after N.E.Bauman, 2003-p.272 [Google Scholar]
- L.А. Bessonov. Nonlinear electrical circuits, 5th edition, Moscow, Higher School 2015, p.375. [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Bogolyubov, Yu.A. Mitropolskiy. Asymptotic methods in the theory of nonlinear oscillations. Pub. 8th Moscow Science 2008, p.504. [Google Scholar]
- M.I.Ibadullayev, A.K.Nuraliyev, A.Zh.Yesenbekov, A.I. Nazarov, Resonant electromagnetic vibration exciter with circuit reetrancy. MEI Reporter №1 2020, p.57–60. Moscow. [Google Scholar]
- А.А.Chesnokov. To the theory and calculation of electromagnetic oscillations. Electricity. 1961 №12, p.37–40. [Google Scholar]
- Z.I. Ismailov, I.A.Khalilov, A.Z.Ismailov. Study of two-stroke vibration exciter in forced mode. Uzbek Journal of Computer Science and Energy. Tashkent, 2017 №1, p.58–62. [Google Scholar]
- А.I. Nazarov, M.I. Ibadullayev, М.М. Tillyakhodjayev. Structural diagram of electromagnetic vibration exciter with amplitude-frequency control. Journal of Energy and Resource Saving Problems, Tashkent, 2016 №3-4, p.55–59. [Google Scholar]
- Hoshimov, F.A., Bakhadirov, I.I., Erejepov, M., Djumamuratov, B. (2019) Development of method for normalizing electricity consumption E3S Web Conf 139 doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913901074 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.А. Shegolev. The method of the small parameter A. Puancare in the theory of nonlinear oscillations. Teaching Manual. Odessa OSU, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- М.М. Tillyakhodjayev, М.I. Ibadullayev, А.К. Nuraliyev. Synthesis of two-stroke electromagnetic vibration exciter made according to differential scheme. Tashkent STU Reporter, №4, 2003, p.57–60 [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Chowdhury, Tilliakhojaev M., Md.S.Ullah. An Analysis on Electro-Magnetic Vibro-Exciter Fed by Non-linear Power, controlled by Velocity transducer. Journal of Electrical Engineering, the Jnstitution of Engineers, Bangladesh. Vol. EE24, №1, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- NN.К. Nuraliyev, М.М. Tillyakhodjayev, М.I. Ibadullayev, А.Nishanbayev. Energetic readings of electromagnet vibration exciters and ways of increasing them//VCIS-2006 International conference. Intellectual systems for industrial automation – Tashkent 2006, November 21-22, p.156–158 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.