E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Saenko Yu.L., Popov A.S. Investigation of ferroresonance processes taking into account the variation of the weber-ampere characteristics of voltage transformers//Technical Electrodynamics. -2012. - No. 6. - S. 51–57. [Google Scholar]
- Hoshimov, F.A., Bakhadirov, I.I., Erejepov, M., Djumamuratov, B. (2019) Development of method for normalizing electricity consumption E3S Web Conf 139 doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913901074 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Abdullaev, A.A. Alimov, D.A. Xalmanov. To the problem of the calculation capacity of the nonlinear inductance//Seventh World Conference on Intelligent Systems for Industrial Autamation//- Tashkent .: 2012.– p. 112–115. [Google Scholar]
- Abdullaev B. Generalized models of nonlinear passive elements of electrical circuits and systems. -T .: Tashkent State Technical University, 2015. - S. 180. [Google Scholar]
- Abdullaev B., Begmatov Sh.E. Application of a generalized model to the analysis of a secondary power supply.//Problems of energy and resource conservation. Tashkent, 2018, No. 3-4. S.150–153. [Google Scholar]
- Sh.E.Begmatov. An innovative way to create secondary power sources with high energy performance.//Technical science and innovation. Tashkent, 2020, No. 2. Pages - Р.120–125. [Google Scholar]
- Begmatov Sh.E., Khalbutaeva Kh.I., Dusmukhamedova S.A. Study Of Ferroresonance In Electric Networks Taking Into Account The Generalized Model Of Nonlinear Inductance//World Conference. Science and life//Sofia .: 2020.–P.20–23. [Google Scholar]
- Allayev, K.R., Fedorenko, G.M.,Postnikov, V.I.,Ostapchuk, L.B. Asynchronous generators as power system’s natural dampers. 43rd International Conference on Large High Voltage Electric Systems 2010, CIGRE 20102010, 9p43rd International Conference on Large High Voltage Electric Systems 2010, CIGRE 2010; Paris; France; 22 August 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Fazylov, Kh.F.,Allaev, K.R. Analysis of the operation of an electrical system during simultaneous operation of synchronous and asynchronous generators. Power engineering New York Volume 18, Issue 3, 1980, Pages81–88. [Google Scholar]
- Fazylov, Kh.F.,Allaev, K.R. Asynchronous turbogenerators with stator excitation and the prospects for their utilization. Power engineering New York Volume 23, Issue 2, 1985, Pages7–13. [Google Scholar]
- Fazylov, Kh.F.,Allaev, K.R. Calculation and experimental analysis of conditions of electrical power systems containing induction generators Power Engineering New York Volume 27, Issue 6, 1989, Pages27–34. [Google Scholar]
- Allaev K., Makhmudov T. Research of small oscillations of electrical power systems using the technology of embedding systems. Electrical Engineering, 2020; Issue 1: 309–319.DOI 10.1007/s00202-019-00876-9 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Allaev K., Makhmudov T. Prospects of diversification and ensuring energy safety of Uzbekistan. E3S Web Conf., Volume 139, 2019, Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2019).https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201913901002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.