E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- A.Singh, J.Sarkar, R.R.Sahoo. Experimental performance analysis of novel indirect-expansion solar-infrared assisted heat pump dryer for agricultural products, Solar Energy. 206, (2020) 907–917. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Ran, W.Lyu, X.Li, W.Xu, B.Wang. A solar-air source heat pump with thermosiphon to efficiently utilize solar energy. Journal of Building Engineering. 31 (2020), 101330. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.Y.Li, B.Li, C.Liu, Sh.Su, Ch.Zhu. Design and experimental investigation of a phase change energy storage air-type solar heat pump heating system. Applied Thermal Engineering.179 (2020), 115506. [Google Scholar]
- J.Yao,W.Liu, L.Zhang, B.Tian, M.Huang. Performance analysis of a residential heating system using borehole heat exchanger coupled with solar assisted PV/T heat pump. Renewable Energy.160(2020) 160–175. [Google Scholar]
- J.Ma, A.S. Fung, M.Brands, N.Juan, O.M.A. Moyeed. Performance analysis of indirect-expansion solar assisted heat pump using CO2 as refrigerant for space heating in cold climate. Solar Energy.208(2020) 195–205 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.A.Zakhidov, A.I.Anarbaev. Combined system of solar heating and cooling using heat pump. Applied Solar Energy. 50 (2014) 178–183 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Ran, X.Li, W.Xu, B.Wang. A solar-air hybrid source heat pump for space heating and domestic hot water. Solar Energy.199 (2020) 347–359. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zh.Liu, Q.Wang, D.Wu, Y.Zhang, X.Zhao.Operating performance of a solar/air-dual source heat pump system under various refrigerant flow rates and distributions. Applied Thermal Engineering. 178 (2020) 115631 [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Chow, G. Pei, et al. Energy and exergy analysis of photovoltaic-thermal collector with and without glass cover, Applied Energy. 86 (2009) 310–316. [Google Scholar]
- S. Kratter, Development of an integrated solar home system, Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells. 82 (2004) 119–130. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Wang, X.S. Zhang, Characteristic research and development of solar assisted heat pump water heating system, Refrigeration and airconditioning. 7 (2007) 13–17. [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Chyng, C.P. Lee, B.J. Huang Performance analysis of a solar-assisted heat pump water heater, Solar Energy. 74(2003) 33–44. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.D. Fu, G. Pei, J. Ji, Long H, Zhang T and Chow T T. Experimental study of a photovoltaic solar- assisted heat-pump/heat-pipe system, Thermal Engineering. 40 (2012) 343–350. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Huang, J.P. Chyng. Performance characteristics of integral type solar-assisted heat pump, Solar Energy. 71 (2001) 403–414. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Zhao, H.Y. Wang, et al, Heat transfer characteristics of flat micro-heat pipe array, Journal of Chemical Industry and Engineering (China). (2011) 336–343. [Google Scholar]
- G. Wang, Z.H. Quan, Y.H. Zhao, et al, Solar-air composite heat source heat pump hot water system, Journal of Chemical Industry and Engineering (China). 65 (2014) 1033–1039. [Google Scholar]
- S.Vaishak, V.B.Purnanand. Photovoltaic/thermal- solar assisted heat pump system: Current status and future prospects. Solar Energy.189 (2019) 268–284. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CN201363900Y (China) The solar air source heat pumps hot water apparatus. Author: Zeng Zhiyong. Publication date 16. 12.2009 [Google Scholar]
- C.Kutlu, Y.Zhang, Th.Elmer, Y.Su, S.Riffat. A simulation study on performance improvement of solar assisted heat pump hot water system by novel controllable crystallization of supercooled PCMs. Renewable Energy.152 (2020) 601–612 [Google Scholar]
- R.A.Zakhidov, A.I.Anarbaev. Prospects for the further development of solar air-conditioning systems in building. Applied Solar Energy. 49 (2013) 251–256. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.