E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Kopylov, A. S., Lavygin, V. M., and Points, V. F., water Treatment in power engineering, Moscow: publishing house of MEI, 2006, 309 p. [Google Scholar]
- Guzhelev E. P., Shalay V. V., Gritsenko V. I., Taran M. A. water Treatment and water-chemical modes in heat power engineering. Omsk: Omstu, 2005, 384 p. [Google Scholar]
- Karpychev E. A. Investigation of coagulation of natural waters with an increased content of iron-organic compounds/autoref. Diss. Cand. tech. sciences’. 2013. -20 p. [Google Scholar]
- Usmonov N.O., Normuminov J.A., Axmatova S.R. Multichannel measuring the water transparency to automate water clarification process water treatment plant TashTРР. «European Conference on Innovations in Technical and Natural Sciences». Proceedings of the 13th International scientific conference. Vienna, – 2017 – 117–180 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Usmonov N.O., Normuminov J.A., Taniyev M.X. The sketch scheme of automatic system of monitoring and control the work of lighters in water preparing plant at the Tashkent thermal power station. «The Twelfth International Conference on Eurasian scientific development». «East West» Association for Advanced Studies and Higher Education GmbH, Vienna, – 2017 –81–83 pp. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.