E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- V. V. Kruglov, V. V. Borisov. Artificial neural networks. Theory and practice. 2nd edition. Moscow. Hot line - Telecom. 2002 year [Google Scholar]
- F. Wasserman. Neurocomputer technology. - M.: Mir, 1992 .– 240 p. [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Kruglov, V. V. Borisov, E. V. Khoritonov. Neural networks: Configurations, training, applications. - Smolensk: Publishing house of Moscow. energ. in-ta, fil-l in Smolensk, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Golubev, B.S.Sazhin, E.R. Valashek. Drying in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry. –M.: Medicine, 1978, p. 271 [Google Scholar]
- D. N. Mukhiddinov, B. P. Lukochevsky, B. Kh. Yunusov, A. I. Yufa, S. I. Yakubov. Simulation of the hydrodynamics of a gushing type dryer with grinding. - Izv. Academy of Sciences of UzSSR, series of technical. nauk, 1984, no. 4, p. 17–22. [Google Scholar]
- Artikov A.A. Computer methods of analysis and synthesis of technological systems. Toshkent. 2012. from 204–208. [Google Scholar]
- Aliev R.A., Aliev R.R. The theory of intelligent systems. Baku. 2001.719 s. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.