E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- A A Mukolyants, M D Buranov, I V Sotnikova and H F Makhmudov. Operation analysis of expander-generator unit at a gas distribution station. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 2020. Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1515 022053 https://doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1515/2/022053. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Agababov V 2004 J. News of Higher Education Institutions, Energy issues B 7 50–60. [Google Scholar]
- Buranov M., Mukolyants A. and Sotnikova I. 2019 J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 1399 055038 doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1399/5/055089. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Belousov A. 2016 J.Oil and Gas Technologies B 3 51–55 [Google Scholar]
- Agababov V., Koryagin A., Utenkov V. and Khaymer Yu. 2000 J.Gas-Erdgas gwf. B 9 610–615. [Google Scholar]
- R. Gambhire 2014 J. International journal of innovative research in science B 3 293–300. [Google Scholar]
- Repin L 2004 J.Energy Saving B 3 34–39. [Google Scholar]
- Prilutsky A 2008 J. Chemical, Oil and Gas Engineering B 3 26–31. [Google Scholar]
- Mukolyants A.A., Sotnikova I.V., Ergasheva D.K., Karimova N.E Study of efficiency of schemes of fuel-free units of electric power generation in a gas supply system. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology. Vol. 29, No. 7, (2020), pp. 9269–9273 [Google Scholar]
- Mukolyants A.A., Buranov M.D., Sotnikova I.V., Makhmudov H.F. The expander-generator unit at a gas distributing station of magistral gas pipeline. The collection includes 16th the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Science and Socienty” by SCIEURO in London 23–28. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.