E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Golubev L.G., Sazhin B.S., Valashek E.R. Drying in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry. –M .: Medicine 1978, p. 271. [Google Scholar]
- Romankov P.G., Rashkovskaya N.V. Drying in suspension. –M .: Chemistry, 1968, p. 357. [Google Scholar]
- Sazhin B.S. Basics of drying technique. - M .: Chemistry, 1984, p. 319. [Google Scholar]
- Mukhitdinov D.N., Yunusov B.Kh. and others. Drying of powdered cellulose in an apparatus with a gushing swirling flow of heat carrier in the presence of an inert material. –Khim.prom., 1984, No. 5, p.307. [Google Scholar]
- Sidenko P.M. Grinding in the chemical industry. –M .: Chemistry, 1968, p. 331. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.