E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Electricity storage and renewables: Costs and markets to 2030. http://www.irena.org/publications/2017/Oct/Electricity-storage-and-renewables-costs-and-markets [Google Scholar]
- Electric Power Research Institute: Electricity Energy Storage Technology Options. A White Paper Primer on Applications, Costs, and Benefits http://large.stanford.edu/courses/2012/ph240/doshay1/docs/EPRI.pdf [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency: Technology Roadmap on Energy Storage, 2014. https://www.iea.org/publications/freepublications/publication/TechnologyRoadmapEnergystorage.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- European commission directorate-general for energy. DG ENER Working Paper. The future role and challenges of Energy Storage. https://ec.europa.eu/energy/sites/ener/files/energy_storage.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Elistratov V.V. Renewable energy. St. Petersburg: Publishing house of Polytechnic. University, 2016. -424 p. [Google Scholar]
- Vasiliev Yu.S., Pretro G.A. Pumped storage power plants/Textbook. LPI. 1984 .– 76 p. [Google Scholar]
- Electrical Energy Storage. IEC white paper; December 2011. http://www.iec.ch/whitepaper/pdf/iecWP-energystorage-LR-en.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Zubarev Accumulating power plant and uses them as of a power systems. –M .: Informenergo, ser.4, issue 4, 34–38 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- V.Y. Sinyugin, V.I. Magruk, Rodionov V.G. Hydroaccumulative power plants in modern electric power industry/- M.: ENAS, 352 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Report on the functioning of the UES of Russia in 2019. http://soups.ru/fileadmin/files/company/reports/disclosure/2020/ups_rep2019.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Scheinman, Accumulating power plants/Under. ed. - M.: Energy, 184 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- Energy storage—packing some power. The Economist. 2011- 03-03.Retrieved 2012-03-11; 2012. http://www.economist.com/node/21548495?frsc=dg%7Ca. [Google Scholar]
- Paul Denholm, Erik Ela, Brendan Kirby and Michael Milligan. The Role of Energy Storage with Renewable Electricity Generation. Technical Report NREL/TP-6A2-47187 January 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.