E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Energy Consumption Forecasting for Power Supply Companies//International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy. 2019, 9(1),1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Jalilov R.B. Research and development of methods for rationalizing electricity consumption modes in production of refined cottonseed oil. Dissertation of candidate. - Moscow: 1992, p. 258. [Google Scholar]
- Zhalilov R.B., Jalilov M.Kh. To the question of compiling the energy balance of cotton-oil plants//Tashkent Order of Friendship of Peoples Polytechnic Institute named after Abu Raikhan Beruni. Problems of energy saving in heat engineering processes, Collection of scientific papers, Tash. 1990, p. 70–73 [Google Scholar]
- ENERGY SURVEY REPORT FOR LLC “EVROSNAR” BUKHARA-2018 [Google Scholar]
- Baratov N.A., Dzevensky A.Ya., Ibragimov K.Kh., Khashimov F.A., Khamidov S.I. Methods of forecasting and rationing of electric and thermal energy for the products of enterprises of the fat and oil industry. – Tashkent, Fan, 1999. –83 p. [Google Scholar]
- I U Rakhmonov, L A Nematov, N N Niyozov, K M Reymov and T M Yuldoshev (2020) Power consumption management from the positions of the general system theory. Journal of Physics: Conference Series doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1515/2/022054. [Google Scholar]
- I U Rakhmonov, A N Tovbaev, L A Nematov and T Sh Alibekova (2020) Development of forecasted values of specific norms for the issues of produced products in industrial enterprises. Journal of Physics: Conference Series doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1515/2/022050. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.