E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Gorbaruk V. I, Bladyko V. M, Mazurenko A.A.Preobrazovanie of single-phase alternate current in three-phase underfrequency. Proceedings of the UNIVERSITIES, “Power”,№2,1971. [Google Scholar]
- Karimov A.S.Power of a ratio in chains with self- oscillating processes of transformation of number of phases and часто¬ты alternate current. Materials of technological conference. “Increase of efficiency of devices of converting engineering”. Pub. “Naukova dumka”, ч. I, Kiev, 1972. [Google Scholar]
- Burhanhodzhaev A.M., Lvov V.K.Metody of calculation of autoparametrical oscillations Agrarian and industrial complex in two-circuit феррорезонансной chains of the displaced joint. The collection Materials following the results of research works of power faculty. TashPU, 1974. [Google Scholar]
- Ibadullayev M.Nizshie and polyharmonious oscillations in multiphase chains with electromagnetic oscillating circuits. The author’s abstract PhD., Tashkent, 1974. [Google Scholar]
- Vladyka V. M., Garbaruk V. N., Bychkov, A. I., Analytical calculation of two-circuit ferroresonance circuit in the excitation mode of the second subharmonic. VAZ, “Energy” No. 5, 1975. [Google Scholar]
- Garbaruk V. I., Tishechkin A. A. investigation of the ferroresonance circuit double circuit on the same computing machine. VAZ, “Energetika”, No. 2, 1975. [Google Scholar]
- Karimov A. S., Rakhimov G. R. Autoparametric transformations of the number of frequency phases alternating current. Tashkent.: “Fan”, 1975. [Google Scholar]
- Bessonov L. A. Theoretical foundations of electrical engineering. Vol. 2. Electromagnetic field. M: Higher school, 1984. [Google Scholar]
- Andreev F. I. Theoretical foundations of electrical engineering. Uch. POS. Ekaterinburg. Two thousand three. [Google Scholar]
- Samatov, B. H. optimization of the process of converting parameters of electricity inferroresonance chains. Scientific and practical conference of the Republic of Uzbekistan on problems: saving resources and energy in the sectors of the national economy.Collection of proceedings.Buhoro 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Allayev, K.R., Fedorenko, G.M.,Postnikov, V.I.,Ostapchuk, L.B. Asynchronous generators as power system’s natural dampers. 43rd International Conference on Large High Voltage Electric Systems 2010, CIGRE 20102010, 9p43rd International Conference on Large High Voltage Electric Systems 2010, CIGRE 2010; Paris; France; 22 August 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Fazylov, Kh.F.,Allaev, K.R. Analysis of the operation of an electrical system during simultaneous operation of synchronous and asynchronous generators. Power engineering New York Volume 18, Issue 3, 1980, Pages81–88. [Google Scholar]
- Fazylov, Kh.F.,Allaev, K.R. Asynchronous turbogenerators with stator excitation and the prospects for their utilization. Power engineering New York Volume 23, Issue 2, 1985, Pages7–13. [Google Scholar]
- Fazylov, Kh.F.,Allaev, K.R. Calculation and experimental analysis of conditions of electrical power systems containing induction generators Power Engineering New York Volume 27, Issue 6, 1989, Pages27–34. [Google Scholar]
- Allaev K., Makhmudov T. Research of small oscillations of electrical power systems using the technology of embedding systems. Electrical Engineering, 2020; Issue 1: 309–319.DOI 10.1007/s00202-019-00876-9 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Allaev K., Makhmudov T. Prospects of diversification and ensuring energy safety of Uzbekistan. E3S Web Conf., Volume 139, 2019, Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2019).https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201913901002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.