E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Energy Consumption Forecasting for Power Supply Companies//International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy. 2019, 9(1),1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Jalilov R.B. Research and development of methods for rationalizing electricity consumption modes in production of refined cottonseed oil. Dissertation of candidate. - Moscow: 1992, p. 258. [Google Scholar]
- Kobzar A.I. Applied mathematical statistics. For engineers and scientific employees, Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2006, p. 816 [Google Scholar]
- Baratov N.A., Dzevensky A.Ya., Ibragimov K.Kh., Khashimov F.A., Khamidov S.I. Methods of forecasting and rationing of electric and thermal energy for the products of enterprises of the fat and oil industry. – Tashkent, Fan, 1999. –83 p. [Google Scholar]
- Rakhmonov, I.U., Reymov, K.M. (2019) Regularities of change of energy indicators of the basic technological equipment of the cotton-cleaning industry Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1399 doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1399/5/055038. [Google Scholar]
- I U Rakhmonov, L A Nematov, N N Niyozov, K M Reymov and T M Yuldoshev (2020) Power consumption management from the positions of the general system theory. Journal of Physics: Conference Series doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1515/2/022054. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.