E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Energy Consumption Forecasting for Power Supply Companies//International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy. 2019, 9(1),1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Jalilov R.B. Research and development of methods for rationalizing electricity consumption modes in production of refined cottonseed oil. Dissertation of candidate. - Moscow: 1992, p. 258. [Google Scholar]
- Kobzar A.I. Applied mathematical statistics. For engineers and scientific employees, Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2006, p. 816 [Google Scholar]
- Baratov N.A., Dzevensky A.Ya., Ibragimov K.Kh., Khashimov F.A., Khamidov S.I. Methods of forecasting and rationing of electric and thermal energy for the products of enterprises of the fat and oil industry. – Tashkent, Fan, 1999. –83 p. [Google Scholar]
- Rakhmonov, I.U., Reymov, K.M. (2019) Regularities of change of energy indicators of the basic technological equipment of the cotton-cleaning industry Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1399 doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1399/5/055038. [Google Scholar]
- I U Rakhmonov, L A Nematov, N N Niyozov, K M Reymov and T M Yuldoshev (2020) Power consumption management from the positions of the general system theory. Journal of Physics: Conference Series doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1515/2/022054. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.