E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Alekhin Y.P., “Study of Technological Features of Production and Properties of a Rod and a Contact Wire Manufactured by the Method of Combined Casting and Rolling” dissertation work for the degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences [Google Scholar]
- Razumov I.M., Perlin I.L. Technical rationing in the non-ferrous metalworking industry. Metallurgical Center, 1951. [Google Scholar]
- Perlin I.L. Non-ferrous metals, 1959, No. 3, p.66 [Google Scholar]
- A.Krasilnikov, A.G. Lysenko Volochilshchik wire. Metallurgy, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Bulkhin, V.F. Kidyaev, S.A.Kizhaev Electric drive and automation of drawing equipment, part 1, Samara, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- Tsypkina V.V. Ivanova V.P. “Modeling of a resource-saving method of drawing,” E3S Web of Conference 139 (2019) 10 1073 RSES 2019 https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20191390 E 3S 139 (2019) 10 1073), 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Ivanova V.P. “Increasing Energy and Resource Savings of Direct-Flow Drawing Mills,” dissertation work for the degree of scientific degree (PhD) Ph.D. in Technical Sciences, Tashkent, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Tsypkina V.V., Ivanov A.A. Development of generalized requirements for the modernization of the electric drive of cable drawing machines//Universum: technical sciences: electron. scientific. zhurn. 2017. №4 (37).URL: https://7universum.com/ru/tech/archive/item/4629 (case date: 24. 10.2020). [Google Scholar]
- Berin I.Sh., Dniester N.Z. Production of copper and aluminum wire, Metallurgy Publishing House. Moscow, 1974 S. 16–17. [Google Scholar]
- Ivanova V.P., Yakubov B.E. Development of an information model of a resource-saving method of drawing//Universum: technical sciences: electron. scientific. zhurn. 2017. № 3 (36). URL: https://7universum.com/ru/tech/archive/item/4550 (case date: 24. 10.2020). [Google Scholar]
- Allayev, K.R., Fedorenko, G.M.,Postnikov, V.I.,Ostapchuk, L.B. Asynchronous generators as power system’s natural dampers. 43rd International Conference on Large High Voltage Electric Systems 2010, CIGRE 20102010, 9p43rd International Conference on Large High Voltage Electric Systems 2010, CIGRE 2010; Paris; France; 22 August 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Fazylov, Kh.F.,Allaev, K.R. Analysis of the operation of an electrical system during simultaneous operation of synchronous and asynchronous generators. Power engineering New York Volume 18, Issue 3, 1980, Pages81–88. [Google Scholar]
- Fazylov, Kh.F.,Allaev, K.R. Asynchronous turbogenerators with stator excitation and the prospects for their utilization. Power engineering New York Volume 23, Issue 2, 1985, Pages7–13. [Google Scholar]
- Fazylov, Kh.F.,Allaev, K.R. Calculation and experimental analysis of conditions of electrical power systems containing induction generators Power Engineering New York Volume 27, Issue 6, 1989, Pages27–34. [Google Scholar]
- Allaev K., Makhmudov T. Research of small oscillations of electrical power systems using the technology of embedding systems. Electrical Engineering, 2020; Issue 1: 309–319.DOI 10.1007/s00202-019-00876-9 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Allaev K., Makhmudov T. Prospects of diversification and ensuring energy safety of Uzbekistan. E3S Web Conf., Volume 139, 2019, Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES2019).https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201913901002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.