E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- B.D. Bedford, R.G. Hoft. Princ. of Inv. Circ. (Wiley, New York, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- Bose, Bimal K. Modern power elec. and AC dr. (Prentice Hall PTR, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- Rik De Doncker, Duco W.J. Pulle, Andre Veltman. Adv. Elect. Drives: Analysis, Mod., Contr., 474 (Springer, 2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zinoviev G.S. Fundamentals of power electronics: Textbook.- Novosibirsk: Publishing house of NSTU, 2001.-199 p. [Google Scholar]
- Hoshimov, F.A., Bakhadirov, I.I., Erejepov, M., Djumamuratov, B. (2019) Development of method for normalizing electricity consumption E3S Web Conf 139 doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913901074 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sh.B. Umarov Math. mod. for calc. of trans. in stab. PS on the basis of single-phase seq. inv. cur. Jour. “Probl. of energy. and res. saving”, Vol 4, 112–115, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Khushnud Sapaev and Shukhrat Umarov. Two approaches for automating analysis of electromagnetic processes in non-linear circuits with valves. Web of Conferences https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20191390 E3S 139 (2019) 10 1085 RSES 2019 8 [Google Scholar]
- Umarov Sh.B. Mathematical Models of Stabilized Power Supplies Based On Current Inverters//IJARSET: Vol 6, Issue 8, August 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.