E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Allayev, K.R., Fedorenko, G.M.,Postnikov, V.I.,Ostapchuk, L.B. Asynchronous generators as power system’s natural dampers. 43rd International Conference on Large High Voltage Electric Systems 2010, CIGRE 20102010, 9p43rd International Conference on Large High Voltage Electric Systems 2010, CIGRE 2010; Paris; France; 22 August 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Fazylov, Kh.F.,Allaev, K.R. Analysis of the operation of an electrical system during simultaneous operation of synchronous and asynchronous generators. Power engineering New York Volume 18, Issue 3, 1980, Pages81–88. [Google Scholar]
- Fazylov, Kh.F.,Allaev, K.R. Asynchronous turbogenerators with stator excitation and the prospects for their utilization. Power engineering New York Volume 23, Issue 2, 1985, Pages7–13. [Google Scholar]
- Fazylov, Kh.F.,Allaev, K.R. Calculation and experimental analysis of conditions of electrical power systems containing induction generators Power Engineering New York Volume 27, Issue 6, 1989, Pages27–34. [Google Scholar]
- Allaev K., Makhmudov T. Research of small oscillations of electrical power systems using the technology of embedding systems. Electrical Engineering, 2020; Issue 1: 309–319.DOI 10.1007/s00202-019-00876-9 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Allaev K., Makhmudov T. Prospects of diversification and ensuring energy safety of Uzbekistan. E3S Web Conf., Volume 139, 2019, Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2019). https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201913901002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khashimov A.A., Imomnazarov A.T., Pulatov A.O. Mathematical model of metal melting processes in crucible furnaces. International Simposium on Helting by Electrotermic Sourses, Padua (Italy), June 22–25, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Toshov, Zh.B. Ways towards optimization of washout components of rock cutting tools Information about author//Gornyi Zhurnal. Volume 2016, Issue 2, 1 January 2016, Pages21–24. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Burievich, T.J. The questions of the dynamics of drilling bit on the surface of well bottom//Arch. Min. Sci. –Poland. - Vol. 61 (2016). – №2. – P. 279–287. DOI 10.1515/amsc-2016-0020. [Google Scholar]
- Toshniyozov, L.G., Toshov, J.B. Theoretical and experimental research into process of packing in drilling//Mining Informational and Analytical Bulletin Volume 2019, Issue 11, 2019, Pages 139–151. DOI: 10.25018/0236-1493-2019-11-0-139-151. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Avezova N.R., Toshov J.B., Dalmuradova N.N., Farmonova A.A., Mardonova M.Sh.Renewable Energy: Scenario and Model of Development//ISSN 0003-701X, Applied Solar Energy, 2019, Vol. 55, No. 6, pp. 438–445. DOI: 10.3103/S0003701X19060021 [Google Scholar]
- Rakhmonov, I.U., Niyozov, N.N. (2019) Optimization setting of steel-smelting industry in the issue of alloy steels E3S Web Conf 139 doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913901077 [Google Scholar]
- Mannanov U., Toshov J., Toshniyozov L. Perspective Solutions for the Design of Drilling Tools/E3S Web of Conferences 105, 03027 (2019) IVth International Innovative Mining Symposium, https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201910503027 [Google Scholar]
- Toshov J., Saitov E. Portable autonomous solar power plant for individual use/E3S Web Conf., Volume 139, 01087, 2019, Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2019), https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201913901087 [Google Scholar]
- Azamatovich, A.N., Amrillo, M.B, Burievich, T.J., Umarxanoxich, J.R., Shavkatovich, Z.A. A complex of methods for analyzing the working fluid of a hydrostatic power plant for hydraulic mining machines/International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology. Volume 29, Issue 5 Special Issue, 28 March 2020, Pages852–855 [Google Scholar]
- Rakhmonov, I. U., Tovbaev, A.N., Nematov, L.A., Alibekova, T.Sh. (2020) Development of forecasted values of specific norms for the issues of produced products in industrial enterprises Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1515 doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1515/2/022050 [Google Scholar]
- Rakhmonov, I.U., Nematov, L.A., Niyozov, N.N, Reymov, K.M., Yuldoshev, T.M. (2020) Power consumption management from the positions of the general system theory Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1515 doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1515/2/022054 [Google Scholar]
- Rakhmonov, I. U., Reymov, K.M., Dustova, S.H. (2020) Improvements in industrial energy rationing methods Journal of IOP: Conference Series. MIP: Engineering-2020. 862 (2020) 062070 doi:10.1088/1757-899X/862/2/062070 [Google Scholar]
- Rakhmonov, I.U., Berdishev, A.A., Niyozov, N.N., Muratov, A., Khaliknazarov U. (2020) Development of a scheme for generating the predicted value of specific electricity consumption Journal of IOP: Conference Series. MIP: Engineering-2020. 883 (2020) 012103 doi:10.1088/1757-899X/883/1/012103 [Google Scholar]
- Rakhmonov, I.U., Berdishev, A.A., Khusanov, B.M., Khaliknazarov, U., Utegenov, U. (2020) General characteristics of networks and features of electricity consumers in rural areas Journal of IOP: Conference Series. MIP: Engineering-2020. 883 (2020) 012104 doi:10.1088/1757-899X/883/1/012104 [Google Scholar]
- Hoshimov, F.A., Bakhadirov, I.I., Erejepov, M., Djumamuratov, B. (2019) Development of method for normalizing electricity consumption E3S Web Conf 139 doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913901074 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Karimov R.Ch., Bobojanov M.K., Rasulov A.N., Usmanov E.G. E3S Web of Conferences, 139, 01039, (2019), doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201913901039; [Google Scholar]
- Karimov R.Ch., Shamsiyeva N. and others. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 883 (1),012120, (2020). doi:10.1088/1757-899X/883/1/012120 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R.Rafikova, M.R.Ruzinazarov, S.K.Makhmutkhonov. E3S Web of Conferences, 139, 01075, (2019), https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201913901075 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.