E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Allayev, K.R., Fedorenko, G.M.,Postnikov, V.I.,Ostapchuk, L.B. Asynchronous generators as power system’s natural dampers. 43rd International Conference on Large High Voltage Electric Systems 2010, CIGRE 20102010, 9p43rd International Conference on Large High Voltage Electric Systems 2010, CIGRE 2010; Paris; France; 22 August 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Fazylov, Kh.F.,Allaev, K.R. Analysis of the operation of an electrical system during simultaneous operation of synchronous and asynchronous generators. Power engineering New York Volume 18, Issue 3, 1980, Pages81–88. [Google Scholar]
- Fazylov, Kh.F.,Allaev, K.R. Asynchronous turbogenerators with stator excitation and the prospects for their utilization. Power engineering New York Volume 23, Issue 2, 1985, Pages7–13. [Google Scholar]
- Fazylov, Kh.F.,Allaev, K.R. Calculation and experimental analysis of conditions of electrical power systems containing induction generators Power Engineering New York Volume 27, Issue 6, 1989, Pages27–34. [Google Scholar]
- Allaev K., Makhmudov T. Research of small oscillations of electrical power systems using the technology of embedding systems. Electrical Engineering, 2020; Issue 1: 309–319.DOI 10.1007/s00202-019-00876-9 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Allaev K., Makhmudov T. Prospects of diversification and ensuring energy safety of Uzbekistan. E3S Web Conf., Volume 139, 2019, Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2019). https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201913901002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Koptsev L A, Koptsev A L 2011 Rationing and forecasting of electricity consumption in an industrial enterprise J Industrial power engineering. 1 pp 18–23 [Google Scholar]
- Toshniyozov, L.G., Toshov, J.B. Theoretical and experimental research into process of packing in drilling//Mining Informational and Analytical Bulletin Volume 2019, Issue 11, 2019, Pages 139–151. DOI: 10.25018/0236-1493-2019-11-0-139-151. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Saidkhodjaev A G, Najimova A M and Bijanov A K 2019 Method for determining the maximum load of consumers in city power supply systems E3S Web Conf 139 doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913901078. [Google Scholar]
- Taslimov A D, Rakhmonov I U 2019 Optimization of complex parameters of urban distribution electric networks Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1399 doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1399/5/055046 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Safarov J E, Sultanova Sh A, Dadayev G T and Samandarov D I 2019 Method for drying fruits of rose hips International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering 9 pp 3765–3768 DOI: 10.35940/ijitee.A4716.119119 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Toshov, Zh.B. Ways towards optimization of washout components of rock cutting tools Information about author//Gornyi Zhurnal. Volume 2016, Issue 2, 1 January 2016, Pages21–24. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rakhmonov I U, Niyozov N N 2019 Optimization setting of steel-smelting industry in the issue of alloy steels E3S Web Conf 139 doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913901077 [Google Scholar]
- Safarov J E, Sultanova Sh A, Dadayev G T and Samandarov D I 2019 Method for the primary processing of silkworm cocoons (Bombyx mori) International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering 9 pp 4562–4565 DOI: 10.35940/ijitee.A5089.119119 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rakhmonov I U, Reymov K M and Shayumova Z M 2019 The role information in power management tasks. E3S Web Conf 139 doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913901080 [Google Scholar]
- Sultanova Sh A, Safarov J E2020 Experimental study of the drying process of medicinal plants International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation 24 pp 1962-1968 DOI: 10.37200/IJPR/V24I8/PR280216 [Google Scholar]
- Rakhmonov I U, Reymov K M 2019 Mathematical Models and Algorithms of Optimal Load Management of Electricity Consumers J ENERGETIKA. Proceedings of CIS higher education institutions and power engineering association 62(6) pp 528–535 doi:10.21122/1029-7448-2019-62-6-528-535 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mannanov U., Toshov J., Toshniyozov L. Perspective Solutions for the Design of Drilling Tools/E3S Web of Conferences 105, 03027 (2019) IVth International Innovative Mining Symposium, https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201910503027 [Google Scholar]
- Rakhmonov I U, Tovbaev A N, Nematov L A and Alibekova T Sh 2020 Development of forecasted values of specific norms for the issues of produced products in industrial enterprises Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1515 doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1515/2/022050 [Google Scholar]
- Burievich, T.J. The questions of the dynamics of drilling bit on the surface of well bottom//Arch. Min. Sci. –Poland. - Vol. 61 (2016). – №2. – P. 279–287. DOI 10.1515/amsc-2016-0020. [Google Scholar]
- Rakhmonov I U, Nematov L A, Niyozov N N, Reymov K M and Yuldoshev T M 2020 Power consumption management from the positions of the general system theory Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1515 doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1515/2/022054 [Google Scholar]
- Rakhmonov I U, Reymov K M 2019 Regularities of change of energy indicators of the basic technological equipment of the cotton-cleaning industry Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1399 doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1399/5/055038 [Google Scholar]
- Avezova N.R., Toshov J.B., Dalmuradova N.N., Farmonova A.A., Mardonova M.Sh.Renewable Energy: Scenario and Model of Development//ISSN 0003-701X, Applied Solar Energy, 2019, Vol. 55, No. 6, pp. 438–445. DOI: 10.3103/S0003701X19060021 [Google Scholar]
- Taslimov A D, Berdishev A S, Melikuzuev M V and Rakhimov F M 2019 Method of selecting parameters of cable lines distributive networks 10 kv in uncertainty conditions E3S Web Conf 139 doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913901082 [Google Scholar]
- Azamatovich, A.N., Amrillo, M.B, Burievich, T.J., Umarxanoxich, J.R., Shavkatovich, Z.A. A complex of methods for analyzing the working fluid of a hydrostatic power plant for hydraulic mining machines/International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology. Volume 29, Issue 5 Special Issue, 28 March 2020, Pages852–855 [Google Scholar]
- Khakimov H T, Shayumova Z M, Kurbanbaeva Z Kh and Khusanov B M 2019 Development of optimal modes and mathematical models of energy performance of electric steelmaking production. E3S Web Conf 139 doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913901076 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.