E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- K.K. Zaynutdinova Solar Energy Marketing in Uzbekistan. Monograph. Publishing house “Fan” of the Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan. P.-186 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Tursunov, M.N.; Yuldoshev, I.A.; Shoguchkarov, S.K. Photovoltaic power stations, integration into the low-voltage electric network in the rural regions//“Use of the renewable energy sources: new research, technologies and innovative approaches”. Materials of the conference of SPA “Physics-Sun” 25-26 September. С. 43–46 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Yuldoshev, K.K. Tashmatov, E.B. Saitov, Bernd Wurl. Introduction and operation of the solar photovoltaic station integrated with the local electrical network//Geliotekhnika, 4. 59-62 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Yuldoshev, Z.I. Zhuraeva, S.K. Shoguchkarov, S.S. Mahmudov Peculiarities of operation of solar photovoltaic station connected with local network of Islam Karimov TSTU//“Modern problems of renewable energy”. Collection of materials of the Republican scientific-practical conference.18-19 May. Karshi pp.102–104 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- www.chint.net (date of address:12.03.2020) [Google Scholar]
- Kulkarni and Shingare A review on power quality challenges in renewable energy grid integration 1573-1574-1575//International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, 6 (5)(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Liu H., Jin L., Le D., and Chowdhury A. Impact of high penetration of solar photovoltaic generation on power system small signal stability, II in International Conference on Power System Technology (POWERCON), pp. 1–7. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Almeida, L. Moreira, J. Delgado (2013), Power Quality Problems and New Solutions, ISR Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering University of Coimbra, Vol. 3030-290, pp. 1–9 Coimbra, Portugal, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Sandhu M., Thakur T. Issues, Challenges, Causes, Impacts and Utilization of Renewable Energy Sources Grid Integration. International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, Vol. 4, pp. 636–643 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 32144-2013 Electric power quality standards in general purpose power supply systems (2013) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 30804.4.30.-2013 (IEC 61000-4-30:2008) Electric energy. Compatibility of technical means electromagnetic. Methods of measuring quality indicators of electric energy (Interstate Standard) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yuldoshev, I.A., Shoguchkarov, S.K., Kudratov, A.R., Jamolov, T.R. A Study of the Parameters of a Combined Photo-Thermoelectric Installation under Field Conditions//Applied Solar Energy V.56. No. 2. pp. 125–130 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Singh, P., Ravindra, N. Temperature dependence of solar cell performance — an analysis. Sol. Energ. Mat. Sol. Vol. 101, pp.36–45 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Emery, K., Burdick, J., Caiyem, Y., Dunlavy, D., Field, H., Kroposki, B., Moriarty, T., Ottoson, L., Rummel, S., Strand, T., Wanlass, M.W. Temperature dependence of photovoltaic cells, modules and systems. Photovolt. Spec. Conf. (PVSC), pp.1275–1278 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Tursunov, V.G. Dyskin, I.A. Yuldoshev, B.M. Turdiev Influence of the convective heat exchange on the solar photovoltaic battery temperature. Applied Solar Energy. V. 50. No 4, pp. 236–237 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. N. Tursunov, V.G. Dyskin, I.A. Yuldashev, Kh. Sobirov, Park Jeong Hwoan. A Criterion of Contamination of the Glass Surface of Photovoltaic Batteries//Applied Solar Energy.V.51. pp. 163–164 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nurhasliza Hashim, M.N. Mohammed, Rubendren A. L. Selvarajan, Salah Al-Zubaidi, Samaher Mohammed Study on Solar Panel Cleaning Robot. IEEE International Conference on Automatic Control and Intelligent Systems (I2CACIS), 29 June, Selangor, Malaysia (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.