E3S Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Taslimov A.D., Rismukhammedov D.A. Methodical development for the educational laboratory “Automated system for monitoring and metering of electricity”/, Tashkent, Tashkent State Technical University-2011. P-31. [Google Scholar]
- http://energetika.in.ua/ru/books/book-5/part-4/section-3 [Google Scholar]
- https://so-ups.ru/fileadmin/files/company/markets/dr/publication/dr_japan_energ_market_07_16.pdf [Google Scholar]
- https://www.hse.ru/data/2014/12/18/1103302584/ [Google Scholar]
- Changes in the structure of the US electric power industry (Summary of the report of the US Department of Energy)//Energetik 2001. -№ 10-12. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.np-sr.ru/ru/market/cominfo/foreign/index.htm#10 [Google Scholar]
- https://www.spot.uz/ru/2018/09/05/energy/ [Google Scholar]
- Kolcun M., Griger V., Muhlbacher J. Electric power system operation control. Bratislava, Mercury-Smecal. 2004. 299-раge. [Google Scholar]
- Allayev, K.R., Fedorenko, G.M.,Postnikov, V.I.,Ostapchuk, L.B. Asynchronous generators as power system’s natural dampers. 43rd International Conference on Large High Voltage Electric Systems 2010, CIGRE 20102010, 9p43rd International Conference on Large High Voltage Electric Systems 2010, CIGRE 2010; Paris; France; 22 August 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Fazylov, Kh.F.,Allaev, K.R. Analysis of the operation of an electrical system during simultaneous operation of synchronous and asynchronous generators. Power engineering New York Volume 18, Issue 3, 1980, Pages81–88. [Google Scholar]
- Fazylov, Kh.F.,Allaev, K.R. Asynchronous turbogenerators with stator excitation and the prospects for their utilization. Power engineering New York Volume 23, Issue2, 1985, Pages7–13. [Google Scholar]
- Fazylov, Kh.F.,Allaev, K.R. Calculation and experimental analysis of conditions of electrical power systems containing induction generators Power Engineering New York Volume 27, Issue 6, 1989, Pages27–34. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.