E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 216, 2020Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Modern environmental technologies in the electric power industry: information collection. Ed. V.Ya. Putilova (Moscow, Publishing house MPEI, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kler, Mathematical modeling and optimization in the problems of operational control of thermal power plants (Novosibirsk, Science. SIF RAS, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- Methodology for determination of gross and specific emissions of harmful substances into the atmosphere from boilers of thermal power plants. RD 34.02.305-90 (Mocow, VTI, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the prevention of low-temperature corrosion of heating surfaces and boiler gas ducts. RD 34.26.105 (Moscow, VTI, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- Methodology for calculating pollutant emissions from the combustion of coal-water fuel (Institute of Fossil Fuels NPO Gidrotruboprovod, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- Thermal calculation of boilers (standard method) (SPb, NPO CKTI publishing, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Gritsenko M.V., A.M. Kler A.M., E.L. Stepanova E.L, Comprehensive methodology for determining costs when using different types of solid fuel at CHP. Scientific Bulletin of the Novosibirsk State Technical University. 4 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the calculation of pollutant emissions during fuel combustion in boilers with a capacity of up to 30 t/h (VTI, Moscow, Moscow branch of Hydrometeoizdata, 1985) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.