E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Green Construction and Architecture|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Federal Law of December 27, 2002 No. 184-FZ "On Technical Regulation" [Google Scholar]
- SP 7. 13130. 2013. Heating, ventilation and air conditioning. Fire safety requirements [Google Scholar]
- SP 1. 13130. 2009. Fire protection systems. Evacuation routes and exits [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Russian Federation dated July 10, 2009 No. 404 "On approval of the methodology for determining the design values at production facilities. " [Google Scholar]
- Pathfinder User Manual 2018. Thunderhead Engineering. Manhattan [Google Scholar]
- M Ahrens, Fires in Industrial Trucks and Forklifts ", Statistical Report of the National Fire Protection Association, USA, Industrial Loadersand ForkliftFires. National Fire Protection Association (2009) [Google Scholar]
- NFPA 204 Standard for Smoke and Heat Venting (2012 Edition) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ingason, R. Hammarstrom, Fire test with a front wheel loader rubber tyre, SP Report 2010:64, SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden [Google Scholar]
- NIST Special Publication 1018: Sixth Edition. Fire Dynamics Simulator Technical Reference Guide, Volume 1: Mathematical Model.-National Institute of Standards and Technology, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland (2013) [Google Scholar]
- NIST Special Publication 1019: Sixth Edition. Fire Dynamics Simulator User’s Guide.-National Institute of Standards and Technology, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Carvalho A.C., Carvalho A, Martins H, Marques C, Rocha A, Borrego C, et al., Fire weather risk assessment under climate change using a dynamical downscaling approach, Environmental Modelling & Software 26(9), 1123-33 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Herawati H, Santoso H, Tropical forest susceptibility to and risk of fire under changing climate: A review of fire nature, policy and institutions in Indonesia, Forest Policy and Economics 13(4), 227-33 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Grayson R, Kinilakodi H, Kecojevic V, Pilot sample risk analysis for underground coal mine fires and explosions using MSHA citation data, Safety Science 47(10), 1371-78 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Alhussan K, Thermal Radiation of Explosion: Estimations of Risk of Thermal Defeat of People and Occurrence of Fires. Procedia Engineering 61(0), 185-91 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Paz S, Carmel Y, Jahshan F, Shoshany M, Post-fire analysis of pre-fire mapping of fire-risk: A recent case study from Mt. Carmel (Israel), Forest Ecology and Management 262(7), 1184-88 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Shinneman D.J., Palik B.J., Cornett M W., Can landscape-level ecological restoration influence firerisk? A spatially-explicit assessment of a northern temperate-southern boreal forest landscape, Forest Ecology and Management 274(0), 126-35 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Castillo S.M.E., The identification and assessment of areas at risk of forest fire using fuzzy methodology, Applied Geography 35(1-2), 199-207 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Maeda E.E., Arcoverde G.F.B., Pellikka P.K.E., Shimabukuro Y.E., Fire risk assessment in the Brazilian Amazon using MODIS imagery and change vector analysis, Applied Geography 31(1), 76-84 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- He Y, Probabilistic Fire-risk-assessment Function and Its Application in Fire Resistance Design, Procedia Engineering 62(0), 130-9 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Gałaj J, Jaskółowski W, Konecki M, Tofiło P, Tuśnio N, Interactive Modular Platform for Fire Risk Assessment of Buildings as a Supporting Tool for Buildings and Infrastructures Design, Procedia Engineering 57(0), 310-9 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.