E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Transport Energy Efficiency and Smart Mobility|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Decree of the RF Government dated 17. 06. 2008 No 877-R “Strategy of railway transport development in Russian Federation until 2030” [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 07. 07. 2011 No 899 (ed. of 16. 12. 2015) “On approval of priority directions for the development of science, technology and machinery in the Russian Federation and the list of critical technologies of the Russian Federation” [Google Scholar]
- GOST 32204-2013 Current collectors of railway electric rolling stock. General technical conditions, 24, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Smerdin, A.S. Golubkov, V.M. Pavlov, I.E. Chertkov, A.V. Ryzhkov, Patent for utility model 178813 (RF), IPC G01M 17/08; B60L 3/12. Device for measure the rigidity of current collector, 2017125813; Appl. 18. 07. 2017; Publ. 19. 04. 2018. Bull. No 11 [Google Scholar]
- M.O. Kalashnikov, Diagnosis and quality control of building structures by vibrating method, 154 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Korobko, R.V. Aldushkin, O.V. Boyarkina, Korobko, Experimental studies of steel trusses with parallel belts on static and dynamic effects, Izvestiya OrelSTU Series “Fundamental and applied problems of engineering and technology” 39-43, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kuleshova, Longitudinal-transverse vibrations of a composite rod, 157, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Galkin, Theory and methods for calculating the processes of design and maintenance of the contact network, 370, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Golubkov, A.N. Smerdin, V.M. Pavlov, Improvement of test methods for current collectors of modern electric rolling stock, Electrification and development of power supply infrastructure for traction trains of high-speed and high-speed railway transport: thesis of report of VII Intern. Symposium “Eltrans-2013” 35-36, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Sidorov, V.M. Pavlov, A.N. Smerdin, A.S. Golubkov, Sidorov, Use of accelerometers for testing current collectors, Transport in Ural 46, 105-108 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Smerdin, A.S. Golubkov, A.V. Ryzhkov, Certificate about official registration of the computer program 2017661151 (RF). Software package for recording the longitudinal and transverse rigidity of a current collector – 2017616306. Appl. 30. 06. 2017; Publ. 04. 10. 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation No 466-R dated 19. 03. 2019 “On approval of the development program of JSC “Russian Railways” until 2025” [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.