E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Transport Energy Efficiency and Smart Mobility|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Development strategy of “Russian Railways” for the period up to 2030, “White book” of JSC “RZD”, 340, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- The concept of digital transformation, 31 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Analysis of the work of electrification and electricity supply in 2016, CE of JSC “Russian Railways”, 114 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Analysis of Transenergo’s performance in 2017, JSC “Russian Railways”, 116 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Batrashov, Improvement of electrothermal calculations and characteristics of the DC contact network: autoabstract of dissertation of candidate of technical sciences, 20 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Duan, Z. Liu, D. Zhai, A. Rønnquist, A siamese network-based non-contact measurement method for Railway catenary uplift trained in a free vibration test, Sensors 20 (14), 1-16 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Wireless IIOT Sensors for Industrial Applications, https://www.beanair.com/2.4ghz-sensors-for-industrial-applications.html [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Krylov, A.N. Vtyurin, Y.V. Gerasimova, Processing of infrared Fourier spectroscopy data, 48, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Sergienko, Digital signal processing, 751 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Smerdin, E.A. Butenko, Application of models of transverse vibrations of stretched rod to calculate the tension of the contact wires, News Trans-Siberian Railway 4 (40), 25-32 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Khazanov, Mechanical vibrations of systems with distributed parameters, 80 (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.