E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Transport Energy Efficiency and Smart Mobility|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- R.W. Palmatier, et al. Factors influencing the effectiveness of relationship marketing: a meta-analysis. Journal ofMarketing 70(4), 136-153 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Reicheld, et al. E-Loyalty: Your Secret Weapon on the Web. Harvard BusinessReview 78, 4, 105-113 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- S. Valentina, et al. : Customer loyalty development: The role of switching cost. The Journal of Applied Business Research 29(5), 1541-1554 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gefen, Customer Loyalty in E-Commerce. Journal of the association for Information Systems 3, 27-51 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kumar, D. Shah, Building and sustaining profitable customer loyalty for the 21st century. Journal of Retailing 80(4), 317-329 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- H. Nadiri, Et al. : An investigation on the factors influencing passengers' loyalty in the North Cyprus national airline. The TQM Journal 20(3), 265-280 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zeithaml, Consumer Perceptions of Price, Quality, and Value: A Means-End Model and Synthesis of Evidence. Journal of Marketing 52, 3, 2-22 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- H.O. Awa, et al. : Integrating TAM, TPB and TOE frameworks and expanding their characteristic constructs for e-commerce adoption by SMEs. Journal of Science & Technology Policy Management 6(1), 76-94 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. de Ruyter, Et al. : Customer Adoption of E-Service: An Experimental Study. International Journal of Service Industry Management 12, 2, 184-207 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. Přívarová, A. Přívara, Migration policy of Slovak Republic: issues and challenges. Actual Problems of Economics 10, 324-331 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ushakov. et al. : Economic growth and environmental performance: Correlation issues and future priorities. International Journal of Ecological Economics and Statistics 38(4), 164-172 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Sun, et al. : Online word‐of‐mouth (or mouse): An exploration of its antecedents and consequences. Journal of Computer‐Mediated Communication 11(4), 1104-1127 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Chang, S.W. Chen, The impact of customer interface quality, satisfaction and switching costs on e-loyalty: Internet experience as a moderator. Computers in Human Behaviour 24(6), 2927-2944 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Kassim, N.A. Abdullah, Customer loyalty in e‐commerce settings: An empirical study. Electronic Markets 18(3), 275-290 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G. Prayag, Tourists' evaluations of destination image, satisfaction, and future behavioural intentions-the case of Mauritius. Journal of Travel & Tourism Marketing 26(8), 836-853 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Prayag, C. Ryan, Antecedents of tourists’ loyalty to Mauritius: The role and influence of destination image, place attachment, personal involvement, and satisfaction. Journal of Travel Research 51(3), 342-356 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wolfinbarger, ETailQ: Dimensionalizing, measuring and predicting retail quality. J. Retailing 79, 183-198 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Dalbholkar, Consumer evaluations of new technology-based self-service options: An investigation of alternative models of service quality. Int. J. Res. Market. 13, 29-51 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- M. Xue, M. Harker, Customer efficiency: Concept and its impact on e-business management. J. Service Res. 4, 253-267 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N. Bahri-Ammari, The effects of loyalty program quality on word-of-mouth recommendations intentions. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 6(4), 1002-1011 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pitukhina, et al. Environmental aspects of circular migration study impact on “back up zones” development in the Russian Arctic macroregion. International Journal of Ecology & Development 32, 3, 45-52 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Ushakov. et al. : Governance efficiency in conditions of the world economy globalization and digitalization. Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics 10(8), 2566-2573 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. Pungnirund, P. Sribunreng, Analyzing Various Models Of Internal Marketing Strategies. The EUrASEANs: Journal on Global Socio-Economic Dynamics 3(16), 13-17 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ushakov. et al. : Contemporary conditions for tourism sector transnationalization. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism 11(4), 844-586 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Kozlov G, et al. E3S Web of Conferences, 135, 01052 (2019) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/201913501052 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.