E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Transport Energy Efficiency and Smart Mobility|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- K. Atherton, Index project, Industrial and Commercial Training 13, 2, 48-53 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- E. Rugraff, The new competitive advantage of automobile manufacturers, Journal of Strategy and Management (4), 407-419 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Van, A.T. Huu, D. Ushakov,. Liberal reforms & economic growth: Current issues and interrelations. Journal of International Studies 10(4), 109-118 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Narteh, R. Odoom, M. Braimah, S. Buame, Key drivers of automobile brand choice in sub#Saharan Africa: the case of Ghana, Journal of Product & Brand Management 7, pp. 516-528. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Erickson, J.K. Johnsson, P. Chao, Image Variables in multi-attitude product evaluation; country-of-origin effects, Journal of Consumer Research 11, 649-99 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gaedeke, Consumer attitudes toward products made in developing countries, Journal of Retailing 49, 13-24 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- K. Thanasuta, T. Patoomsuwan, V. Chaimahawong, Y. Chiaravutthi, Brand and country of origin valuations of automobiles, Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics 21, 355-375 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Montoya, Potentiality and Humanness: Revisiting the Anthropological Object in Contemporary Biomedicine. Current Anthropology 54, 45-55 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Ding, M. Akoorie, The characteristics and historical development path of the globalizing Chinese automobile industry, Journal of Technology Management in China 8, 2, 83-104 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Přívarová, A. Přívara, Migration policy of Slovak Republic: issues and challenges. Actual Problems of Economics 10, 324-331 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pitukhina, et al. Environmental aspects of circular migration study impact on “back up zones” development in the Russian Arctic microregion, International Journal of Ecology & Development 32, 3, 45-52 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Přívara, Citizenship-for-Sale Schemes in Bulgaria, Cyprus, and Malta. Migration Letters 16, 2, 245-254 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Abashidze, Е. Trikoz, The ICC Statute and the Ratification Saga in the States of the Commonwealth of Independent States. International Humanitarian Law Series, 19, 1105-1110 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.