E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Transport Energy Efficiency and Smart Mobility|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- E.S. Kuratova, Improving the spatial organization of transport is a powerful resource for the development of the Russian Federation. Transportnoe delo Rossii 3, 92-107 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Global strategy for cleaner fuels and vehicles. http://www.ppmc-transport.org/global-strategy-forcleaner-fuels-and-vehicles/ Last access of access: 11/05/2020 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Transport strategy of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030. Approved by the Federal Government on November 22, 1734 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C. Winston, Transportation and the United States Economy: Implications for Governance. https://www.brookings.edu/wpcontent/uploads/2015/05/Transportation-and-the-Economy-China.pdf (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Popadyuk, K.L. Shevelkina, Opportunities and prospects of innovative technology public-private partnership in the financing of transport infrastructure. Upravlenie ekonomicheskimi sistemami: elektronnyy nauchnyy zhurnal, 11, 28-41 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Ushakov., O.I. Khamzina, R.A. Karabassov. I.A. Zaiarnaia. V.A. Gnevasheva. Countries’ competitiveness as a factor of MNCs’ global expansion. Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics 9(6), 2169-2175 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Road traffic accidents: Worldhealth rankings. Live longer live better. http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/road-traffic-accidents/bycountry/ (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Přívarová, A. Přívara, Migration policy of Slovak Republic: issues and challenges. Actual Problems of Economics 10, 324-331 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Russian statistical yearbook: statistical yearbook. Moscow, Rosstat Publ (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pitukhina, et al. Environmental aspects of circular migration study impact on “back up zones” development in the Russian Arctic macroregion. International Journal of Ecology & Development 32, 3, 45-52 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Puchkina, A.S. Susskaya, The methods of financing transport infrastructure development at regional level. Aktualnye problemy ekonomiki i prava 4, 170-174 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Russia Infrastructure. Investments reduce must not increase. www. gazprombank. ru/upload/iblock/482/GPB_Infrastruture_update_250615. pdf (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Arkhipov. D. Ushakov,. Functional effectiveness and modern mechanisms for national urban systems globalization: The case of Russia. E-Planning and Collaboration: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications 2-3, 799-817 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Belov, Prospects for the third stage of the formation of public-private partnership in Russia as the technology of social and economic development. Ekonomicheskaya teoriya, analiz, praktika 4, 49-54 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Dudukalov, Global innovational networks: Sense and role in development of global economy, Contemporary Economics 10, 4, 299-310 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Akhmetova, A. Krutova, Territorial Development And Integration Potential Of Russia’s Economy Modernization. The EUrASEANs: Journal on Global Socio-Economic Dynamics 5(6), 07-16 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Přívara, Explaining Emigration Patterns in Estonia, Lithuania, Slovenia and Slovakia. Geografický časopis. 71, 2, 161-180 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Přívara, Food Consumption Habits and Food Security Challenges among Immigrants. Transnational Marketing Journal 7, 1, 59-72 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.