E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Transport Energy Efficiency and Smart Mobility|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- B. Theuveny, D. Mikhailov, P. Spesivtsev, A. Starostin, A. Osiptsov, M. Sidorova, V. Shako, Integrated approach to simulation of near-wellbore and wellbore cleanup, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Spesivtsev, A. Kharlashkin, K. Sinkov, Study of the transient terrain-induced and severe slugging problems by use of the drift-flux model, SPE Journal (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Spesivtsev, et al. Predictive model for bottom-hole pressure based on machine learning, Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering 166, 825-841 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ahmadi, Ch. Zhangxin, Machine learning models to predict bottom hole pressure in multiphase flow in vertical oil production wells, The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering 97. 11, 2928-2940 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Vyakhirev, Yu. Korotaev, Theory and experience of developing deposits of natural gasesb(Nedra, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- S. Miroshnichenko, K. Sidelnikov Determination of the optimum bottom-hole pressure of the well lateral horizontal hole exploitation, Intellectual systems in production 18, 65-71 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Lyalin, K. Sidelnikov, R. Faizullin, The application of genetic algorithm for optimal control the oil well mode in case of one-phase flow in porous media, Applied Mathematical Sciences 15, 739-745 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Romanova, V. Sergeev, Adaptive identification of pressure recovery curve of horizontal wells with current diagnostics, News of Tomsk Polytechnic University 323, 20-25 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Khisamov, E. Suleymanov, R. Farkhullin Hydrodynamic investigations of wells and methods of processing measurement results, VNIIOENG (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.