E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Monitoring and Protection|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- H. Ahmad, T.A. Khan, H. Durur, G.M. Ismail, A. Yokus, Analytic approximate solutions of diffusion equations arising in oil pollution, Journal of Ocean Engineering and Science (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, Z. Di, J. Shi, Y. Shu, Z. Wan, L. Song, W. Zhang, Marine oil spill pollution causes and governance: A case study of Sanchi tanker collision and explosion, Journal of Cleaner Production 273, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Ozigis, J.D. Kaduk, C.H. Jarvis, P. da C. Bispo, H. Balzter, Detection of oil pollution impacts on vegetation using multifrequency SAR, multispectral images with fuzzy forest and random forest methods, Environmental Pollution 256, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Buzmakov, Y.V. Khotyanovskaya, Degradation and pollution of lands under the influence of oil resources exploitation, Applied Geochemistry 113, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Chen, B. Bao, Y. Li, Y. Liu, B. Zhu, J. Mu, Z. Chen, Effects of marine oil pollution on microbial diversity in coastal waters and stimulating indigenous microorganism bioremediation with nutrients, Regional Studies in Marine Science 39, (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.