E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Monitoring and Protection|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- E.A. Myshkin, Oil Industry, 5 (1966) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Akhmetshina, T.F. Kosmacheva, R.Z. Sakhabutdinov, F.R. Gubaidulin, Collection of scientific works of TatNIPIneft, 80, 240-247 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K.R. Lange, Surfactants: synthesis, properties, analysis, application (Profession, 240, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Shagaidenko, K.I. Tolstyak, V.P. Slynko, A.I. Butenko, Oilfield business, 7, 16-17 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Evdokimov, Structural characteristics of field water-oil emulsions (Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas, 477, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.F. Kosmacheva, F.R. Gubaidulin, Oil industry, 12, 114-117 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Akhmetshina, F.R. Gubaidulin, T.F. Kosmacheva, Collection of scientific works of TatNIPIneft, 82, 308-315 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Yegorova, Yu.V. Polenov, Surface phenomena and dispersed systems: textbook. Allowance (Ivanovo state. technol. un-t, 84, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.