E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Monitoring and Protection|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- N. Boychenko, Ekonomika: problems of science and practice. Scientific works of the Dnipropetrovsk National University, 197(2) (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gorovoy, Geology of coal deposits: interuniversity scientific thematic collection, 12 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gorovoy, Coal of Ukraine, 12 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- S. Vorobiev, V. Kudlenko, Bulletin of the Kremenchutsk State Polytechnic University of the Name of Mikhail Ostrogradskiy, 6 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kasimov, A. Nosova, Journal of the Chromatographic Society, 1-4 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Khomenko, A. Soldatova, Economic Bulletin of Donbass, 1(39) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zubov, Environmental Safety, 4 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sergieieva, B. Busygin, Conference Proceedings, 14th EAGE International Conference on Geoinformatics-Theoretical and Applied Aspects, 2015 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Prokhorov, News Tula’s State Univ. 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Chekushina, G. Abdulatipov, Bulletin of the Peoples Friendship University of Russia. Series: Engineering Research, 2 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Kochura, Materials of the 15th International Conference "Socio-economic and environmental problems of the mining industry, construction and energy. " October 29-30 2 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Kochura, Economics of industry: problems of theory of practice: collection of scientific papers (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Raimjanova, Attracting investment to the free economic zones in Uzbekistan: theoretical base, current situation, and prospects (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Karimkulov, GIS Business, 4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mnukhin, Coal of Ukraine, 5 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.