E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Environmental Monitoring and Protection|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- GOST 17. 5. 1. 02-85. Protection of Nature. Land. Classification of disturbed lands for reclamation (Gosstandart of the USSR, M., 1986) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 57447-2017 Best Available Techniques. Reclamation of lands and land plots contaminated with oil and oil products. Basic provisions (Standartinform, M., 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Register of territories and water bodies of the Khanty-Mansi Okrug-Yugra contaminated with oil, oil products, bottom water, by enterprises (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Saromotin, Study of the effectiveness of reclamation methods // Materials of the district meeting (Khanty-Mansiysk, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- Typical project for the reclamation of oil-contaminated land at the fields of RN-Yuganskneftegaz LLC (Surgut, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Reclamation project of oil-contaminated forest lands in the area of activity of RN-YUGANSKNEFTEGAZ LLC (Mamontovsky, Maysky, Pravdinsky regions, Nefteyugansky district, Nefteyuganskoye forestry, Tyumen, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Grigorieva, Oil pollution of soils: engineering-geological and ecological-geological aspects (LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG, Germany, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Grigorieva, D.Yu. Baranov, A.M. Abyzova, Engineering survey 13, 48-57 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Grigorieva, A.N. Shestakova, Engineering Geology 1, 30-33 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Kapelkina, L.A. Malyshkina, Scientific journal “Oil Industry” (2015) ISSN:0028-2448 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.