E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- A. Maslow, The theory of human motivation (SPb: Eurasia, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- I. Leri, P. Theodoridis, The effects of the winery visitor experience on emotions, satisfaction and on post-visit behaviour intentions, Tourism Review 74(3), 480-502 (2019 DOI: 10.1108/TR-07-2018-0092 [Google Scholar]
- A. Diedrich, Cruise ship tourism in Belize: The implications of developing cruise ship tourism in an ecotourism destination, Ocean and Coastal Management 53, 234-244 (2010 DOI: 10.1016/j.ocecoaman.2010.04.003 [Google Scholar]
- G. Chase, I. Alon, Evaluating the economic impact of cruise tourism: a case study of Barbados, Anatolia: An International Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Research 13, 1, 5-18 (2002 DOI: 10.1080/13032917.2002.9687011 [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law “On the basics of tourist activity in the Russian Federation” dated 24. 11. 1996 N 132-FZ. Electronic resource http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_12462/ [Google Scholar]
- J.I. Castillo-Manzano, X. Fageda, F. Gonzalez-Laxe, An analysys of the determinants of cruise traffic: An empirical application to the Spanish port system, Transportation Research Part E 66, 115-125 (2014 DOI: 10.1016/j.tre.2014.03.008 [Google Scholar]
- N. Logunova, S. Kalinkina, V. Kulik, N. Lazitskaya, I. Tregulova, Peculiarities of formation and perspectives of development of the world market of the cruise industry. Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018), E3S Web Conf. 91 (2019) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/20199108055 [Google Scholar]
- N. Logunova, S. Kalinkina, N. Lazitskaya, I. Tregulova, Methods and criteria for assessing the effectiveness of cruise tourism development, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 918(1). DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/918/1/012213 [Google Scholar]
- B. Avdeev, A. Vyngra, S. Chernyi, Improving the Electricity Quality by Means of a Single-Phase Solid-State Transformer, Designs 4(3), 35 (2020) DOI: 10.3390/designs4030035 [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wu, Y. Gu, Y. Li, B. Zhang, S. Chepinskiy, J. Wang, et al. Position Control of Cable-Driven Robotic Soft Arm Based on Deep Reinforcement Learning, Information 11(6), 310 (2020) DOI: 10.3390/info11060310 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.