E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Pre-OECD Ministerial Council Meeting Talks, Where are we Today and What's Next? official website Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. http://video.oecd.org/7072/or/Pre-OECD-Ministerial-Council-Meeting-Talks-Where-are-we-Today-and-What-s-Next-.html [Google Scholar]
- Safe Travels: Global Protocols & Stamp for the New Normal, official website The World Travel and Tourism Council. https://wttc.org/COVID-19/Safe-Travels-Global-Protocols-Stamp [Google Scholar]
- Devastated by pandemic, tourism sector must be rebuilt in a safe, equitable and climate friendly way, UN chief, UN News, official website. https://news.un.org/en/story/2020/08/1070902 [Google Scholar]
- World Tourism Organizatio, official website, http://www2.unwto.org/en [Google Scholar]
- European Travel Commission, official website https://www.etc-corporate.org/ [Google Scholar]
- European Travel&Tourism Advisory Group, official website https://www.eteg-forum [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Uhodnikova, K.I. Viatkin, T.N. Kolesnyk, Public administration’s mechanisms of the security management in tourism industry (Chernigiv. ChNTY, 2018) DOI: 10.25140/2410-9576-2018-4(16)-39-46 [Google Scholar]
- L. Wu, G. Wei, J. Wu, C. Wei, Some Interval-Valued Intuitionistic Fuzzy Dombi Heronian Mean Operators and their Application for Evaluating the Ecological Value of Forest Ecological Tourism Demonstration Areas, Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 17(3), 829 (2020) https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph17030829 [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Farafontova, et. al. Problems of environmental protection in the aspect of ecological tourism, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 548, Environmental Engineering and Management, Mining and Soil Treatment Technology [Google Scholar]
- Bloomberg Billionaires Index, official website, Bloomberg https://www.bloomberg.com/billionaires/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.