E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Digital Technologies for Sustainability|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- V.G. Artyukhov, E.N. Kulichkov, E.V. Skubriy, Innovative aspects of personnel management and mathematical modeling of personnel systems of Russian enterprises (Triada Publishing House, M., 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Vesnin, Personnel management in schemes. Tutorial (Prospect, M., 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Golubev, S.S. Chebotarev, Economic strategies 20 .3 (153), 68-81 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Golubev, S.S. Chebotarev, A.M. Chibinev, R.M. Yusupov, Methodology of scientific and technological forecasting of the Russian Federation in modern conditions (Creative Economy, Moscow, 2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Dyundik, Vestnik of the Moscow State Regional University 1, 28-34 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Kartasheva, Human resource management (INFRA-M, M., 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.Ya. Kibanov, I.B. Dudakova, Human resource management: selection and assessment in hiring, certification (EXAMEN, M., 2007) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Tarabrin, Connect 4, 3-15 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Chulok, Brics Business Magazine 1(17), 58-61 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Arntz, T. Gregory, U. Zierahn, The Risk of Automation for Jobs in OECD Countries: A Comparative Analysis. OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Paper № 189 (OECD, Paris, 2016) http://dx.doi.org/10.1787/5jlz9h56dvq7-en [Google Scholar]
- R. Bacon, Issues in estimating the employment generated by energy sector activities (The World Bank. BLS, Washington, D. C., 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Employment Projections Program, Industry Employment and Output Projections to 2024. Monthly Labour Review (U. S. Bureau of Labour Statistics, Washington, D. C., 2015) https://www.bls.gov/opub/mlr/2015/article/industry-employmentand-output-projections-to-2024.htm [Google Scholar]
- E. Brynjolfsson, A. McAfee, Race Against the Machine: How the Digital Revolution is Accelerating Innovation, Driving Productivity and Irreversibly Transforming Employment and the Economy (Digital Frontier Press, Lexington, MA, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Elmaghraby, M.M. Losavio, Journal of Advanced Research 5(4), 491-497 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. Heeks, Understanding e-Governance for Development. I-Government paper # 11 (IDPM, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vivarelli, Journal of Economic Issues 48(1), 123-154 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.