E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Digital Technologies for Sustainability|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- V.A. Plotnikov, Digitalization of production: theoretical essence and development prospects in the Russian economy, News of St. Petersburg State University of Economics 4(112), 16-24 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. Pirogova, M. Makarevich, O. Ilina, V. Ulanov, Оptimizing trading company capital structure on the basis of using bankruptcy logistic models under conditions of economy digitalization, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 012129 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Aleksandrov, M. Fedorova, Digital economy and green economy: rural unemployment and territorial self-development in Russia (2019) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/201911002019 [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Ananyin, K.V. Zimin, R.D. Gimranov, M.I. Lugachev, K.G. Skripkin, Real time enterprise management in digitalization 1(13), 7-17 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rappaport, Corporate performance standards and shareholder value, Journal of Business Strategy 2, 14-28 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- J. Stern, G. Stewart, D. Chew, The EVA Financial Management System Journal of Applied Corporate Finance 8 (2), 32-46 (1995 DOI: 10.1111/j.1745-6622.1995.tb00285.x [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Makovkina, I.A. Semeykina, Organization of interaction with stakeholders as a factor in increasing the efficiency of corporate governance, Bulletin of the University (GUU) 7-8, 235-239 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Plotnikov, O. Pirogova, Key Competencies as an Enterprise Value Management Tool, Proceedings of the 31st International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA) «Innovation Management and Education Excellence through Vision» 1716-1721 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Gurkov, Conditions for the sustainable development of a commercial company 3(54), 100-114 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Gurkov, E.M. Avraamova, Russian companies looking for a way to sustainable development, Economic Issues 6 138-148 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O. Pirogova, V. Plotnikov, The model of commercial enterprise value managing (strategic level), Proceedings of the 33rd International Business Information Management Association Conference, IBIMA «Education Excellence and Innovation Management through Vision» 928-935 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Freeman, Strategic management: A Stakeholder approach (Boston: Pitman, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Harrison, St. John, Strategic management of organizations and stakeholders: concepts and cases (Cincinnati: South-Western College Publishing, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Greiner, Evolution and Revolution as Organizations Grow, Harvard Business Review 50 (4), 37-46 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Ivashkovskaya, Modeling the value of the company, Strategic responsibility of the board of directors (INFRA-M, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.