E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Digital Technologies for Sustainability|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- V.Y. Plaksiienko, M.V. Yermolaieva, K.V. Chernenko, R.V. Lipskyi, T.O. Melikhova, Academy of Accounting and Financial Studies Journal 23(2) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lole, Accounting principles for tax purposes (Haywards Heath, Bloomsbury Professional, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Corporate taxation for the future: competitive, simple and predictable: in tax systems, less is often more! (Publications Office of the European Union, Luxembourg, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Grinko, I. Voloshenyuk, Eureka: Social and Humanities 5(5), 3-10 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Liu, R. Altshuler, Nat. Tax J. 66(1), 215-238 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Creedy, N. Hérault, Fiscal Studies 36(2), 157-180 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H.E. Carter, D.J. Schofield, R. Shrestha, L. Veerman, PLoS ONE 14(7), e0220209 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ostapiuk, J. Stashenko, Technology audit and production reserves 4(46), 11-15 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Lennox, P. Lisowsky, J. Pittman, Tax Aggressiveness and Accounting Fraud Journal of Accounting Research 51(4), 739-778 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Downing, C.J. Langli, Accounting and Business Research Audit Exemptions and Compliance with Tax and Accounting Regulations 49(1), 28-67 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Clemons, T.J. Shevlin, Journal of American Taxation Association 38(1), 29-37 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.Zh. Daribayeva, Y. Zhang, Topical issues of contemporary science. Collection of scientific articles, 117-119 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mauboussin, More than you know Finding Financial Wisdom in Unconventional Places (Alpina Publisher, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ryza, U. Leserson, S. Owen, J. Wills, Spark for professionals Modern patterns of big data processing (Piter, St. Petersburg, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Gestrin, J. Staudt, The digital economy, multinational enterprises and international investment policy (2018) http://www.oecd.org/investment/investmentpolicy/The-digital-economy-multinational-enterprises-and-international-investmentpolicy.pdf [Google Scholar]
- L. Pushkareva, M. Pushkarev, E3S Web of Conferences 164, 10027 (2020) DOI:10.1051/e3sconf/202016410027 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Akhmetshin et al, European Research Studies Journal 21(3), 130-141 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.