E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Digital Technologies for Sustainability|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- J. Becker, M. Kugeler, M. Rosemann, Process Management. A guide for the Design of Business Processes (Springer-Verlag, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Capgemini Enterprise Architecture Management, https://www.capgemini.com/de-de/resources/enterprise-architecture-management-en/ [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Cretu, Enterprise Architecture Frameworks: Integrating Business Processes with IT Infrastructure (Apple Academic Press, Oakville, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dubgorn, I. Ilin, A. Levina, A. Borremans, Proceedings of the 33rd International Business Information Management Association Conference, IBIMA 2019: Education Excellence and Innovation Management through Vision 2020, 5129-5137 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ernst&Young commercial medicine research report [Google Scholar]
- I. Ilin, A. Levina, A. Lepekhin, S. Kalyazina, Business Requirements to the IT Architecture: A Case of a Healthcare Organization (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. Iljashenko, I. Bagaeva, A. Levina, Strategy for establishment of personnel KPI at health care organization digital transformation. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Krasnov, S. Sergeev, E. Zotova, N. Grashchenko, Algorithm of optimal management for the efficient use of energy resources. E3S Web of Conferences (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lankhorst, Enterprise Architecture at Work. Modelling, Communication, Analysis (Springer-Verlag, 2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Op’t Land, E. Proper, M. Waage, J. Cloo, C. Steghuis, Enterprise Architecture. Creating Value by Informed Governance (Springer Verlag, Berlin, 2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Pfannstiel, C. Rasche, Service Design and Service Thinking in Healthcare and Hospital Management (Springer, Cham, 2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Porter, Competitive Advantage: Creating and Sustaining Superior Performance. Harvard Business Review (1998) [Google Scholar]
- The Practical Guide for SOA in Health Care. A real-world approach to planning, designing, and deploying SOA. Ver. 1. 0. Healthcare Services Specification Project, Health Level Seven, Object Management Group (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Welcome to the ArchiMate® 3. 1 Specification, a Standard of The Open Group, https://pubs.opengroup.org/architecture/archimate3-doc/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.