E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- European investment fund. European Small Business Finance Outlook [On-line] https://www.eif.org/news_centre/publications/eif_wp_28.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Tadviser. Government. Business. IT. Small business of Russia Small entrepreneurship [On-line] http://tadviser.com/index.php/Article:Small_business_of_Russia [Google Scholar]
- S. Chatterjee, A. Kumar Kar, Why do small and medium enterprises use social media marketing and what is the impact: Empirical insights from India, International Journal of Information Management, 53, (to be published) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2020.102103 [Google Scholar]
- Cardinali, S., Travaglini, M. & Giovannetti, M. Increasing Brand Orientation and Brand Capabilities Using Licensing: an Opportunity for SMEs in International Markets, Journal of the Knowledge Economy, 10, 1808-1830 (2019 https://doi.org/10.1007/s13132-019-00616-1 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Chandrayanti, S.R. Nidar, A. Mulyana, M. Anwar, Credit accessibility model of small enterprises based on firm characteristics and business performance, International Journal of Entrepreneurship, 23 (2019), EID: 2-s2. 0-85078796887 [Google Scholar]
- I Djabbar and S Baso, The development of small and medium enterprises in North Kolaka Regency, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 382, (2019) https://doi.org/10.1088/1755-1315/382/1/012033 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Fawzeea, F.R. Sofiyah, I. Sudardjat, I. Muda, The role of technology marketing micro business, small and medium enterprises (Smes) agents for repurchase intention and its impact on the community satisfaction (case in Indonesia), International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research, 8, 1724-1730 (2019, EID: 2-s2. 0-85077314760 [Google Scholar]
- T. Fejling, E. Torosyan, O. Tsukanova, O. Kalinina, Special aspects of digital technology-based brand promotion, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 497 https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/497/1/012027 [Google Scholar]
- V. Vilken, O. Kalinina, A. Dubgorn, Specificity of high-rise construction and real estate markets in the regional economy: An analysis of Russian practice (example of St. Petersburg), E3S Web of Conferences, 33 https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20183303012 [Google Scholar]
- S. Evseeva, O. Kalchenko, O. Evseeva, Innovative projects for sustainable development of cities (case of Saint-Petersburg), MATEC Web of Conferences, 170 https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201817002007 [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Fawzeea, F.R. Sofiyah, I. Sudardjat, I. Muda, The role of technology marketing micro business, small and medium enterprises (Smes) agents for repurchase intention and its impact on the community satisfaction (case in Indonesia), International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research, 8, 1724-1730 (2019 EID: 2-s2. 0-85077314760 [Google Scholar]
- ISO 9000 : 2015, Quality management systems — Fundamentals and vocabulary [On-line] https://www.iso.org/obp/ui/#iso:std:iso:9000:ed-4:v1:en [Google Scholar]
- Philip Kotler, Gary Amstrong, Principles of Marketing, 17th edition, Pearson, pages 736 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.