E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- V.V. Baginova, L.B. Mirotin, L.S. Fedorov, S.B. Levin, Transport logistics (Logistic management in transport, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Fedorov, D.V. Kuzmin, S.B. Levin, E.A. Sysoeva, Methodological and practical aspects of the effective work of logistics (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Baginova, Yu.M. Nerush, L.S. Fedorov, Strategy and tactics of logistics business (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Mirotin, V.V. Baginova, L. S Fedorov, Evolutionary laws of logistics, World of Transport 15, 3 (70), 56-62 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Mirotin, V.V. Baginova, L.S. Fedorov, V.N. Morozov, V.I. Apatsev, Logistics methods as a management efficiency factor, Competitiveness in the global world: economics, science, technologies 2-3 (31), 91-98 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Baginova, L.S. Fedorov, E.A. Sysoeva, Logistics Monograph (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Baginova, L.S. Fedorov, S.B. Levin, Harmonization of inter-resources as a methodological basis for logistics, Scientific Herald of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation 216 (6), 147-150 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Baginova, L.S. Fedorov, S.B. Levin, Logistic business: harmony of costs and results, World of Transport 12, 5 (54), 112-115 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.