E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Analytical review “AgroExport 2030. Trends and prospects” https://mcx.gov.ru/upload/iblock/186/186a255a5aefae001e3d6f1e7a93089d.pdf [Google Scholar]
- J. Anding, P. Crandall, The Consumers’ Perspective on the Safety of Organic Foods: An Opportunity for Future Research. In Ricke S. & Jones F. (Eds. ), Perspectives on Food-Safety Issues of Animal-Derived Foods (Fayetteville, AR: University of Arkansas, 323-334, 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Packard, “Natural/Organic Foods. ” Processed Foods and the Consumer: Additives, Labeling, Standards, and Nutrition, by Vernal S. Packard (NED-New edition ed., Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- 21th Russian agro-industrial exhibition. Business program. https://goldenautumn.moscow/eksponentam/delovaya-programma.html [Google Scholar]
- Federal law of the Russian Federation “On organic products and amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation” (280, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Russia's organic market in 2020 (according to the National organic Union) http://rosorganic.ru/files/Analiz%20organic%20RF%202020%20г.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Federal law of the Russian Federation “On technical regulation” (184, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- National standard of the Russian Federation GOST 56508-2015 “Organic products. Rules of production, processing, labeling and sale” (2016) http://mcx.ru/upload/iblock/21f/21f18ef2695f6d848c77d0b3e5d3aca4.pdf [Google Scholar]
- National standard of the Russian Federation GOST Р 57022-2016 “Procedure for voluntary certification of organic products” (2016) http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200138287 [Google Scholar]
- National standard of the Russian Federation GOST Р 56104-2014 “Organic food products. Terms and definitions” (2014) http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200113488 [Google Scholar]
- IFOAM. (n. d. ) https://www.ifoam.bio [Google Scholar]
- Plenary session on “Organic agriculture in Russia on the eve of the entry into force of the law on organic products” https://news.metrologu.ru.html [Google Scholar]
- “Without competitive certification, the organic market will rise”: experts discussed the prospects for the development of organic agriculture in Russia. (2019) http://rosorganic.ru/about/press/without-competitive-certification-o.html [Google Scholar]
- G. Ros, A. Van Rotterdam, D. Bussink, P. Bindraban, Selenium fertilization strategies for bio-fortification of food: An agro-ecosystem approach, Plant and Soil, 404(1/2), 99-112 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sribir. (2007). Bio-Molecules as Bio-Fertilizers: Safe Food for Better Health, Current Science, 93, 9, 1202-1203 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Heinze, M. Oltmanns, R. Joergensen, J. Raupp, Changes in microbial biomass indices after 10 years of farmyard manure and vegetal fertilizer application to a sandy soil under organic management, Plant and Soil 343(1/2), 221-234 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- FAO UN. (n. d. ) http://www.fao.org/about/en/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.