E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Occupational Safety and Health|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Prevention of occupational diseases (first edition, ILO, Moscow, 17, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Lukyanchikova, Labor economics, 5(3), 647-662 (2018 DOI: 10.18334/et.5.3.39334 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- On the sanitary-epidemiological situation in the Russian Federation in 2010: State report (Federal Center for Hygiene and Epidemiology of Rospotrebnadzor, Moscow, 431, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Pilipchuk, V.M. Minko, Vestnik molodezhnoy nauki, 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Tikhonova, A.N. Churanova, T. Gorchakova, J. Forecasting Problems, 3, 103-16 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Churanova, J. Occupational medicine and industrial ecology, 9, 152-3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Galyanov, N.S. Studennikova, Bulletin of Rural Development and Social Policy, 2(14), 13-20 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Rusak, Vestnik IAELPS, 3(24), 40-43 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Samarskaya, Labor economics, 4(3), 209-222 (2017 DOI: 10.18334/et.4.3.38310 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- General information on the implementation of state supervision of employers' compliance with labor legislation and other regulatory legal acts containing labor law norms: report on the activities of the Federal Service for Labor and Employment for 2018 (Moscow, 187, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bakaryagina, Vestnik molodezhnoy nauki, 2 (9) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Koldina, V.M. Minko, Vestnik molodezhnoy nauki, 2(2) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the Federal Service for Labor and Employment, URL: https://rosstat.gov.ru/working_conditions [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the Social Insurance Fund of the Russian Federation, URL: https://fss.ru/ru/statistics/index.shtml [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the International Labour Organization, URL:https://www.ilo.org/moscow/areas-of-work/occupational-safety-and-health/lang--ru/index.htm [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.