E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Occupational Safety and Health|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Lisbon European Council, 23 And 24 March 2000, access: 18 April 2020, https://www.europarl.europa.eu/summits/lis1_en.htm [Google Scholar]
- P. Gutowski, Development of Virtual Museums in Poland, Studia Periegetica 3 (27), 9 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lundgren, E.H. Lundevaller, Micro-simulation modelling of domestic tourism travel patterns in Sweden Education (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Museums and Local Development in Poland, OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED), project led by E. Travkina, research team led by M. Murzyn-Kupisz (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vahtra-Hellat, Coronavirus emphasises the necessity of e-services (2020), https://ega.ee/blog_post/coronavirus-emphasises-the-necessity-of-e-services/ [Google Scholar]
- D. Lacitignola, I. Petrosillo, M. Cataldi, G. Zurlini, Modelling socio-ecological tourism-based systems for sustainability, Ecological Modelling 206 (1), 191-204 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Heritage authenticities-A case study of authenticity perceptions at a Danish heritage site, Journal of Heritage Tourism 9 (4), 285-298 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Minton, State of the Market: Global IT Spending Review and Outlook April 2020 (IDC-Analize the Future, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Towards 2020 The British Museum’s Strategy (2020) (published by British Museum, 2020), https://www.britishmuseum.org/sites/default/files/2019-10/Towards_2020-The_British_Museum_Strategy.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A. King, (The impact of COVID-19 on user behaviour and ecommerce, 2020) https://www.ayima.com/blog/the-impact-of-covid-19-on-user-behaviour-and-ecommerce.html [Google Scholar]
- N. Metzger, R.N. Zare, Interdisciplinary research: From belief to reality Science 283 (5402), 642-643 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rhoten, Interdisciplinary research: Trend or transition, Items and Issues 5 (1-2), 6-11 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- The Biggest Business Impacts of the Coronavirus Pandemic, eMarketer and BII analysts identify what to watch for in tech, digital marketing, banking and digital health (2020), https://www.emarketer.com/content/the-biggest-business-impacts-of-the-coronavirus-pandemic-according-to-business-insider-intelligence [Google Scholar]
- W. van der Weiden, (2012), Virtual Museums: from opportunity and threat to chance and challenge (The Learning Museum. Report 1-The Virtual Museum, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.