E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Occupational Safety and Health|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- Report on the results of monitoring working conditions and labor protection in the Russian Federation in 2019 / Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Russian Federation, https://eisot.rosmintrud.ru/monitoring-uslovij-i-okhrany-truda [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Baygereev, SAWC and SWOT, do not confuse, http://www.hsac.ru/news/2013/683/ [Google Scholar]
- Management of labor protection and risks in accordance with international standards, pmguinfo.dp.ua/ [Google Scholar]
- On the application of a risk-oriented approach in organizing certain types of State control (supervision) and amending some acts of the Government of the Russian Federation. Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 17, 2016 N 806 https://base.garant.ru/71473944// [Google Scholar]
- Havula, J., Martikainen, L., Sinelnikov, A.S., Orlova, A.V., Salamakhin, S.V. Advanced Materials Research. 2014. 945-949. Pp. 1211-1215. DOI:10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.945-949.1211 [Google Scholar]
- Vedishcheva, I.S., Ananin, M.Y., Al Ali, M., Magazine of Civil Engineering. 2018. 78(2). Pp. 116-127. DOI:10.18720/MCE.78.9 [Google Scholar]
- K. Usanova, Y.G. Barabanshchikov. Magazine of Civil Engineering. 2020. 95(3). Pp. 104-118. DOI:10.18720/MCE.95.10 [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Sevastyanov, I.Yu. Lobova, Safety in the technosphere 1, 13-18 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Sharmanov, T.L. Simankina, A.E. Mamaev, Construction of unique buildings and structures 12(63) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Russian State Standard GOST R 58771-2019 Risk management. Risk assessment technologies, http://rdocs3.kodeks.ru/document/1200170253 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Sharmanov, Academic Vestnik of the UralNIIproekt RAASN 3(34), 72-79 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Risk management – Risk assessment techniques: ISO / IEC 31010 (IEC, Geneva, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Bulavka, Life safety 7, 9-15 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Bulavka, Vestnik of Polotsk State University. Series C, Industry. Applied sciences 3, 156-163 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.