E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Agricultural and Food Economics|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- A Bril., O Kalinina,. A Kankovskaya,. V Vilken, Operational risk management in financing environmental activities and personnel management projects, E3S Web of Conferences, 110, 02018 (2019) DOI:10.1051/e3sconf/201911002018 [Google Scholar]
- H. Kaila, F. Tarp, Can the Internet improve agricultural production, Evidence from Viet Nam, Agricultural Economics, 50, 675-91 (2019 DOI:10.1111/agec.12517 [Google Scholar]
- O. Rasskazova, O. Kalinina, E. Zotova, Modern transformation of the production structure and its impact on the content of labor and the requirements for the skills and abilities of workers, MATEC Web of Conferences, 170, 01041 (2018) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201817001041 [Google Scholar]
- V. Plotnikov, E. Gorin, O. Pirogova, The algorithms for the environmental finance based on adjusted present value models, E3S Web of Conferences, 91, 08021 (2019), DOI https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20199108021 [Google Scholar]
- D.O. Strebkov, A.V. Shevchuk, M.O. Spirina, Self-Employment In The Remote Work Market: Diffusion In Innovative Labor Practice, The Monitoring, 6, 89-106 (2016 DOI:10.14515/monitoring.2016.6.06 [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Masron, Y. Subramaniam, Does Poverty Cause Environmental Degradation? Evidence from Developing Countries, Journal of Poverty, 1-24, (2018) DOI:10.1080/10875549.2018.1500969 [Google Scholar]
- N. Kolesnikov, N. Kolesnikova, Spatial economic effects of the use of local resources: case of cement-bonded wood fiber blocks, MATEC Web of Conferences 193, 03041 (2018) DOI:10.1051/matecconf/201819303041 [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Fedorova, Development of tourism in separate regions, The scientific journal of the State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles "Regional problems of transforming the economy", 3 36-43(2017) DOI:10.26726/2305-4484-2017-3-36-43 [Google Scholar]
- L.Yu. Piterskaya, N.A. Tlisheva, Y.N. Koshko, A.V. Piterskaya, Problems of Small, Bussiness Development In Agricultural Industry, Scientific Journal of KubSAU, 133(9), 1-18 (2017 DOI:10.21515/1990-4665-133-111 [Google Scholar]
- V. Erokhin, W. Heijman, A. Ivolga, Sustainable Rural Development in Russia Through Diversification: The Case of the Stavropol Region, Visegrad J. Bioec. & Sust. Dev., 1, 3, 20-25 (2014 DOI:10.2478/vjbsd-2014-004 [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Zhirnel, L.M. Kulakova, Sustainable development and modernization of the economy of rural areas in Russia, Transactions of KarRC RAS, 3, 35-34 (2015 DOI:10.17076/reg82i [Google Scholar]
- V. Plotnikov, O. Pirogova, Intellectual capital management within the framework of the VBM concept, E3S Web of Conferences, 157, 04007 (2019), DOI https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202015704007 [Google Scholar]
- I. Aleksandrov, M. Fedorova, Digital economy and green economy: rural unemployment and territorial self-development in Russia, E3S Web of Conferences, 110, 02019 (2019), DOI https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201911002019 [Google Scholar]
- O. Rostova, S. Shirokova, N. Sokolitsyna and A. Shmeleva, Management of investment process in alternative energy projects, E3S Web of Conferences 110, 02032 (2018). DOI:https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201911002032 [Google Scholar]
- I. Aleksandrov, M. Fedorova, New Approaches In The Strategic Development Of Rural Tourism As A Tool Of Regional Economics Development, Scientific Journal of 10 2017 Doi:10.21515/1990-4665-134-063 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.