E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Agricultural and Food Economics|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- M. Fedorova, I. Aleksandrov, Digital economy and green economy: rural unemployment and territorial self-development in Russia, E3S Web of Conferences 110, 02019 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201911002019 [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Mironova, K.K. Kharlamova, O.A. Plastinina, Enterprises of Small Forms of Management Condition and Developing in the Vologda Region, Scientific Journal "Dairy Bulletin" 16 (4), 97-106, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- O. Rasskazova, O. Kalinina, E. Zotova, Modern transformation of the production structure and its impact on the content of labor and the requirements for the skills and abilities of workers, MATEC Web of Conferences 170, 01041 (2018) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201817001041 [Google Scholar]
- V. Erokhin, W. Heijman, A. Ivolga, Sustainable Rural Development in Russia Through Diversification: The Case of the Stavropol Region, Visegrad J. Bioec. & Sust. Dev., 1, 3, 20-25 (2014 DOI:10.2478/vjbsd-2014-004 [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Zhirnel, L.M. Kulakova, Sustainable development and modernization of the economy of rural areas in Russia, Transactions of KarRC RAS 3, 35-34 (2015 DOI:10.17076/reg82i [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Fedorova, The scientific journal of the State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles "Regional problems of transforming the economy" 3 36-43(2017) DOI:10.26726/2305-4484-2017-3-36-43 [Google Scholar]
- C. Ray, Culture Economies: a perspective on local rural development in Europe, Centre for Rural Economy, Dept. of Agricultural Economies and Food Marketing, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- H. Samah, Azril Mohamed Shaffril, J. Lawrence D'Silva, M. Abu Hassan, Information communication technology, village development and security committee and village vision movement: A recipe for rural success in Malaysia, Asian Social Science 4, 136-44 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kolesnikov, N. Kolesnikova, Spatial economic effects of the use of local resources: case of cement-bonded wood fiber blocks, MATEC Web of Conferences? 193, 03041 (2018) DOI:10.1051/matecconf/201819303041 [Google Scholar]
- V. Plotnikov, O. Pirogova, Intellectual capital management within the framework of the VBM concept, E3S Web of Conferences 157, 04007 (2019) DOI https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202015704007 [Google Scholar]
- O. Rostova, S. Shirokova, N. Sokolitsyna and A. Shmeleva, Management of investment process in alternative energy projects, E3S Web of Conferences 110, 02032 (2018) DOI:https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201911002032 [Google Scholar]
- M. Zharova, S. Shirokova, O. Rostova, E3S Web Conf. 110, 02033 (2019) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201911002033 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Cunha, E. Kastenholz, M.J. Carneiro, Entrepreneurs in rural tourism: Do lifestyle motivations contribute to management practices that enhance sustainable entrepreneurial ecosystems?, Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management 44, 215-26 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. Aleksandrov, M. Fedorova, 2017 New Approaches In The Strategic Development Of Rural Tourism As A Tool Of Regional Economics Development Sc. J. of KubSAU 10 Doi:10.21515/1990-4665-134-063 [Google Scholar]
- A Bril., O Kalinina,. A Kankovskaya,. V Vilken, Operational risk management in financing environmental activities and personnel management projects, E3S Web of Conferences 110, 02018 (2019) DOI:10.1051/e3sconf/201911002018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.