E3S Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Environmental Risks and Safety in Mechanical Engineering” (ERSME-2020)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Agricultural and Food Economics|
|Published online||14 December 2020|
- R.V. Nuzhdin, E.V. Endovitskaya, Assessment of the raw and labor components of sugar beet production: methodological justification, Sugar. 11, 50-54 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Matyagina, E.V. Smirnova, Environmentally responsible business, Moscow: FORUM (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Kolotyrin, Economic instruments for stimulating environmental activities, Bulletin of the Saratov State Technical University 1 (37), 186-196 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Bobylev, A.Sh. Khodjaev, Environmental Economics (Textbook Moscow: INFRA-M. 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Abdalhussein, M.S. Santalova, Human potential and human capital in the production activity of an enterprise, Social and economic phenomena and processes 6 (052) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Nenasheva Human capital: essence and structure, Izvestiya OSAU 4, 36-1, 151-153 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Thurow, Investment in Human Capital, Belmont (1970) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Flamholtz, Human Resource Accounting, N. Y. : Jossey-Bass Publ. (1985) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sen, Development as Freedom, New Publishing (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Schultz, Investment in Human Capital, Economic Growth-an American Problem. Englewood Cliffs (1964) [Google Scholar]
- J. Fitzenz, Return on investment in staff (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Prusak, How to turn knowledge into value: Solutions from the IBM Institute for Business Value (Alpina Business Books, 248, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Kiryanov, Methods of human capital assessment: analysis of objectivity and sufficiency of initial data, Theory and practice of social development 3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Pirogova, The approach to assessing the intellectual capital of a commercial enterprise within the framework of the VBM concept, News of St. Petersburg State University of Economics 2 (116), 102-109 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Plotnikov, O. Pirogova, Key Competencies as an Enterprise Value Management Tool, Proceedings of the 31st International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA) "Innovation Management and Education Excellence through Vision", 25-26 April. Milan, Italy (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.